Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Poked With A Needle


Actually I’m feeling very tired. These few months you can say that I have been complaining about not getting enough sleep. When I sleep, I can sleep all the way and can be really deep in my sleep. Having a few dreams here and there. I’m tired.

Today’s moon is almost full. I love it. The sky is so bright today, I really love it a lot. In some ways it reminds me of things. Lots of things. More like feeling lonely, isolated, grief, yearned and most of all, pain. Experiences that made you wiser and trials to make you learn to get up and be stronger.

Alright a change of topic eh? As you can see from the title, to tell you the truth, I got my lip pierced today. That’s the highlight. I watched the Hong Kong movie called ‘My Left Eye See Ghost’ with fellow course mates. It is funny and touching at the same time. I bumped into my regular gang and they were there to watch the same movie too. I didn’t expect that cuz they didn’t tell me. I’d want to watch Ben Afleck and Morgan Freeman in action for this movie coming out soon, not sure about the name but the movie is about some nuclear weapon thingy. Not to mention the hilarious Sorority Boys. : )

Coming back to the piercing experience. It’s no biggie actually. I pierced it once and I have pierced it twice this time. Really its nothing. Last time I went and did it on the day before my birthday. If you have a lip piercing, you must take really good care of it. It may swells. You can't eat anything spicy and on top of that, no eggs or seafood. Gargle your mouth with Oral-B, basically anti mouth wash without alcohol. Buy an antiseptic spray which contains Benzylkonium Chloride. No smoking, avoid lip contacts and kissing and avoid drinking alcohol. The healing time is 8-10 weeks. For more information, you could simply just go to a search engine and type in ‘Lip Piercing’ or ‘Piercing Aftercare’ or go to this website, and go to aftercare and then click on oral piercing. You could simply browse around the website, it is very informative and professional.
People always ask me the usuals, ‘Did it hurt?’ well to tell you the truth, why not you go and try it out yourself? And i dont know why people make such a fuss about it. And some people think its cool thats why they do it. such posers.
As for today the lip piercing, why did I do it again, erm, I don’t really know why. I’m just.. well, maybe not jaded, but twisted. To me, piercings are a sense of self-expressive and it is a self-identity. In the long run, as for me, it tend to be like some sort of habit, of course not over to the extreme. I’m not obsessive, mind you. I’m just a plain freak. I find piercings and earrings are really intriguing, interesting and facinating objects and it really attract my attention. I love them. With all the love that I have for piercings and earrings, I know and I have to be realistic and I have to be sober/conscious of what I’m doing.
Somehow piercings for me is like a release of tension or stress. Somehow it is to a certain extent, a memory of something. In fact, I have an ear stretching. In case you don’t know what ear stretching is you can, again simply go to a search engine or to be more specific go to a piercings/body modification/tattoo website and then type in ear stretching. Infinite Body do have details on stretching as well, you could look that up.
Here's a picture of it. check it out.

I love my piercings. If you do have any questions that you think I might help you out, you can always drop me a line at wormthugy@hotmail.com :)

By the way hotmail these days are SO darn full of junk mails. The filter thing doesn’t seem to work. Sigh!

Well it’s coming to 11pm already, better go online and post this thing up before both of my eyes closed up. Besides I think my hair is dry by now, I can go to sleep then. Yay.

[Quote]
It's not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well - Rene Descartes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.