Hot Fuss.
He text me in messenger as usual in hope that I am his soulmate with the same wavelength, that someone who’s in the same league as him. NOT. or simply put, he's in search of someone he could fug la. any type. any hole. mangkuk sial.
More often than not, the conversation lasted not more than 10 minutes and I’m already yelling bored. Leaving the conversation to nothing. I still have no idea why he wants to talk to me and stuff. Mind you, there's nothing great to talk about anyway.
I nonchalantly replied just to layan him as usual. But each time, it seems that he doesn’t get the picture. That. I’m. Not. Interested.
How do I spell it to him? Sigh.
So today we chatted a lil bit more than 10 minutes. Surprisingly even though he always ask me that million dollar question, “So, dating anyone lately?” or “So, got bf already ah?” I get frustrated. So this time, I told him that this question is a recurring one and I asked him why he keeps asking me that you-already-know-the-answer question.
You see, I got to know him last time through.. err cant remember how. But the only thing I could remember is that I went out clubbing with him once and that was it. Bumped into him couple of times after I can officially enter a club. Hi and bye kind of thing. Hell no for a second time. Yes, even if you ask me out now. No. no. no.
Simply because he is alcoholic. With or without alcohol, he shows no signs of intelligence up there. Probably some intelligence down there. Absolutely no idea on how to buy female drinks and have no idea on how make an effort for a date. Ciplak case la. Some more call me darling, sayang and all. *shivers* According to him, alcohol makes him talk, he feels himself when he drinks some alcohol. Well, it sure made him talk (cock) until he got his friend into trouble and resulted in total blackout for his left eye. Ironically, his friend’s name is Jack and now people now call him One Eye Jack. Heh.
So what do I think of him now? Well, it got worse. Now I’m thinking he’s in search of a desperate fug. Typical one. He said its cool to roam around.
No idea why he is still bugging me. Pathetic.
Haha I guess I’m hot. A hot fuss. I like The Killers album. Yes. :)

2 Comments:
AHEM
Sapa ni? >:D
By
justine, at March 22, 2005 7:35 PM
ahem!?!?
By
Mandrake, at March 23, 2005 9:30 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home