Train of Thoughts

Thursday, August 29, 2002

Infatuation


Well I read through my blog again and I realized that of all the guys that I have mentioned, they’re just infatuation. Like Joe for an example. And whoever that Scott is, I’m so fucking lazy to erase the entry. Sigh. Did I tell you guys that he was some sort of a pervert? This is the scoop: I went down to KL and I was hoping that maybe we could meet up so I informed him. The next thing I know is that he asked me whether we will end up in a hotel room. Far out. Okay, go figure.

I bumped into Eugene on Monday and coincidently I was distributing the pictures that I have developed for some of my friends, including Eugene of course. So I approached him and I was so bad I just told my friend to go to the cafeteria and wait for me. Hey.. I needed the privacy ok? Besides Eugene won’t approach or talk to me comfortably when my friends or his friends are around. He mentioned that during prom night be will be performing and will be playing songs like ‘I will survive’ by Cake, ‘Santa Monica’ by Everclear and the other one I forgot. Damn I Love those two songs. They’re my fav. :)

The day started with me having a severe stomachache sitting on my college’s toilet bowl and pooing away. *Choked*
Again I skipped purchasing class and then I followed my birthday boy friend to the tattoo parlour at Komtar. Unfortunately the parlour wasn’t around. My friend was left petrified and cheerless. I gave him a pat on the shoulder as a gesture of comfort and consolation. The thing is that I really wanted him to do it simply just for the heck of it. I love tattoos. :) and since I was pooing away in the morning and the whole afternoon I was at the monitor screen doing assignments and modifying my page, I didn’t have lunch. So we went to Gloria Jean’s and I had Fettucini with mushroom cream and cheese. Yum yumm… at last something to fill my empty stomach.

Oh, I got my right ear pierced though. Just one. I know, I know… I’m hopeless huh? Hehe, maybe I am. I just love piercing. It kinda hurts right now. The rest didn’t hurt that much but this one is, hmm wonder why. I just might want to stretch something. Probably another lobe stretching will be nice, and this time make it big, I mean Big. Don’t ask me why I went for the piercing suddenly, I just felt like it besides of all the depressions, I think I needed one.

When I got home I called up Putra without any reasons at all. I just called. Hmm. He is funny, in a funny way and annoying in a funny way as well. Overall, weird. I find him interesting but he will be leaving for Russia on the 24th of Sept. *sob* he said he cant resist a free study sponsor… oh and I cant resist his husky and macho voice. Dang. Did ask him to go with me to the prom but was turned down. He might be in KL before leaving the country. *sob again* Why is everybody leaving the country to study? And why am I stuck here? …

Hmm more about him? Okay so I have been on the phone with him these few days and trust me, both of us are blur and yes, the conversation was a blur as well. Few times when I was really asleep or I kinda felt asleep, so try to imagine the conversation eh? (NOTE: okay, he just miss called me coupla times) Bummer. I think I’m going to die of over exposure of radiation. I think I am just his time killer or past time center. Nothing special and nothing grand. Maybe nothing too. I’m not sure.

Shitty, the piercing still hurts.

I got Philippe’s email today. I replied. I just have the feelings that he is really getting on with his life and somehow a small part of me is telling me to so do as well as a small part of me ain’t moving on. I’m so confused. Okay, I will have to do something about it.

My friends and myself went for dress hunting or rather prom outfit hunting. It’s a headache. If I can’t find a suitable dress or something, I might not go at all.

I need to fix the comment/shout outs codings. Just now Putra left a commend in one of the commend box and then the rest of the commend box has the same thing that was written by him. The whole page man, meaning the rest of the commend button shows the same thing that Putra has wrote. Wtf?! Putra, are you reading this? I need help man!!!!

Right, my hair is dry and yes I can go to sleep now. Damn, I am really a zombie of the zombies. Sleep, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.