Isolated
Every now and then I will think what my future will be. Sometimes I wonder if I’m ever going to be successful or ever find the right person and the lists go on. I wonder about the situation that I’m in as well. It doesn’t make sense at times.
I went and watched ‘Story About A Boy’ today at BJ although I intended to watch xXx. Man, Vin Diesel rocks! Whenever you’re at the cinema’s counter, you will see those really big posters and big 3D ads? I just wished that I could have one of those showing off his arms with tattoos. I was imitating Stich’s voice. Hehe it was very much alike. That fella is so darn cute. I really want the merchandise of it. Later my friends and me went to Gurney Plaza, walked around and I saw Shashi! Wow, that guy is a pervert but I don’t know why I have a little wants to talk to him and stay in touch with him. WEIRD. Then we had dinner at California’s café. Out of a sudden Rishant has got a craving for McD’s French fries so we went. After some time I noticed that the bunch of guys sitting over at Nando’s were the people sat next to our table at Shamrock yesterday.
Oh okay, so we went to Shamrock. It is a pub near Slippery Senyorita (SS). We’re probably going there next week. I enjoyed myself though. A good thing about the place is that, the music is loud and the drinks are not so expensive. Good drinks, okay music, not bad at all. But of course the place is a bit for young working people and Indians. Well overall, it’s okay. Jeepers, you know what, I bumped into Nantha just right before I enter Shamrock. He was sitting in his car and he just waved but u got over to his place. He straight off told me that he tried calling me but couldn’t get hold of me. Wtf?! I’d say that he is lying. One minute hot and another minute is cold kind of guy. I don’t know…
I intended to go home really late but I don’t know. My mom seems to get into the way all the time. I don’t get it, the difference is that what time I sleep or step into the house. And hell, what am I going to do if I’m in the house? Not like she is going to entertain me. One thing is that my mom is that she tends to nag and nag a whole lot. It never ends. Fuck. Life is short, hello! I don’t care, I got home went online and was on the phone, talking with Ugin. I tried to call my god bro but failed guess he is talking with that Michelle again. That’s another thing that I don’t care about. Ugin seems to be shooing me away, he is the one person that I talk to who I don’t wish good night at all. He doesn’t do that as well. Fucking cold idiot. I’m not going to call him anymore. The thought did come across my mind that I might want to call up Nantha but in the end, I didn’t. I guess he is not worth it and I should do something to tell him that, or else he will be smooching with me and thinking that I have the hots for him. He is wasteland for me.
I am actually somehow suppose to go and watch xXx with Eugene. Sigh! Not sure if that is going to happen though. I want to go out, I want my goddamn driving license, I want to go and watch a movie with Eugene, I want to have more cash, I want to finish up all of my assignments and I want to die.
Each day ends quicker
And my mind gets slower too
As my life just fades away
I wouldn’t have a clue
Shittie. You know I couldn’t believe that I way dancing with britney spears’ boys. Eek! Hahah but its catchy though. Dance with it y’all! I’m listening to MUSE right now and I’m going to listen to Ash later on. Yeah.
Drained as drained can be
Life is gone for me
Drained as drained is free
If only I could breathe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home