Taunted
My eyes were still so bright as if it's yearning to shine through the night for that someone special. Yeah, as if. Loneliness took me over completely, letting me feel ever so alone inside. If only he's with me now. I would hold him close to me and kiss him passionately through the night wishing he's never have to leave me again. I am thinking about him a lil now. At times like this, love and comfort are the things that come in handy. It seems for me I have no hope in this. Sigh.
I nonchalantly picked up a book which is around 4x6 inch and the point is, I'm trying to forget the fact that I'm feeling alone and a lil depressed. So I drown myself in that book. Damn. It didn't help much after reading a few pages. buckdich. Tess is so lucky to have Mac making sweet love to her. I never wish to that kind of level but at least, they are together.
Shittie. I'm starting to recall all the moments that I've spent with him. Oh gosh! Las ketchup song and then Mak Minah on the radio.. don't think I can handle this.
Al came over last night and were hanging out somewhere hillside. ahhh, fags for life man. :) had a great time catching up on some old times and future. neat. ah then bumped into him online. chat his heart away in chat request. yeah Al and his chat request. not to mention his morbid mind. Vinnie... buddy, you gotha get the pessimistism outta your system man. you need motivational talks man. try earl nightingale or norman vincent peale.
Peng suddenly called me on my cell and i was in the shower. damn man. bad timing. hmm the fella's rather cute. 25 year old but then still act like a 18 year old.. such a baby boy. hehhe.. lets just hope that he doesnt get to see this entry. hehe. ;)
Ling called me up while they're all in kl. heheh.. i smell pressie. can't want to hang out with them again. damn i miss 'em.
hah. Kel called me on my cellphone.. heheheh I'm on the phone with Kalesh. ;)
"the fact is, I'm falling for you. i've missed you a lot."
this is the most blur person that i've ever met. giving me description like, 'on my left i have the almighty likki and on my right i have her. i've promised her that i wont hurt her.' oh. stuff like that.
he asked me why a, i talking to him and why am i not talking to her? i dont know.
according to him, she's hurt. hell yeah tell me about it eh?
that's it lah. im not going to talk about this shibby in my blog. -n-
need a fag.. 8-)
[soundbites]
Sugababes - Stronger
Michelle Branch - Goodbye to You
Matchbox 20 - Disease
Stronger by Sugababes
I'll make it through the rainy days
I'll be the one who stands here longer than the rest
When my landscape changes, re-arranges
I'll be stronger than I've ever been
No more stillness, more sunlight
Everything's gonna be all right
I know that there's gonna be a change
Better find your way out of your fear
If you wanna come with me
Then that's the way it's gotta be
+chorus+
I'm all alone
And finally I'm getting stronger
You'll come to see
Just what I can be
I'm getting stronger
Sometimes I feel so down and out
Like emotion that's been captured in a maze
I had my ups and downs
Trials and tribulations
I overcome it day by day
Feeling good and almost powerful
A new me, that's what I'm looking for
I know that there's gonna be a change
Better find your way out of your fear
If you wanna come with me
Then that's the way it's gotta be
+chorus+
I didn't know what I had to do
I just knew I was alone
People around me but they didn't care
So I searched into my soul
I'm not the type of girl that will let them see her cry
It's not my style
I get by
See I'm gonna do this for me
+chorus+

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home