5ives.
I got tagged by Silly Wabbit. I think both Lynnzter and me likes to tag each other. hehe, these memes are good when your blog is having a dry spell. Although the simplest question would stirs your mind in the weirdest manner ;)Here goes...
Ten years ago I was ...
Eleven — I was in primary school. Slightly bigger than average primary school girl. Perhaps not much different for now also. heehee ^_^ Beginning to listen to songs and loving them more in the process. An athlete representing my house and for my school. Took part in MSSPP and won couple of medals. In the school band. Having crushes on seniors. >__<
Five years ago I was ...
Sixteen — Shone throughout my schooling life, or rather extra curricular activities. Class monitor who hated additional maths and didn’t pass up homework. Commander for the uniform unit squad. Organized various activities, meetings and outings. Joined the state camp and being one of the rare few Chinese there and got roasted and fell sick. More reason why I didnt pass up my work. :P
A year ago I was ...
Twenty — Had a blast to begin the year with. Bumming the first half of the year and attending every single gigs in town. Awesome. Then moved to this jungle, had to dealt with difficult housemates and study for my honours degree. Which is killing me softly if I may add. Attended the best and most crowded Rock The World series with Ningkoopau. Got hitched. Spent last 2months of the year bumming again! Great year. ;)
Yesterday I was ...
Worried about my thesis. Nicotine breath. Frustrated.
5 snacks I enjoy ...
1. Pringles. 2. Chocolates. 3. Ice Cream. 4. French fries. 5. Nachos.
5 Songs I know All the Words to ...
1. Negaraku (it’s quite obvious as I’ve been taught since the age of 5) 2. School anthem (for 13years I’ve been singing this leh) 3. Lagu negeri Pulau Pinang. 4. Belaian Jiwa by Innuendo. 5. Dunno liao.
5 things I would do with a 100 Million splurges ...
1. Build my ideal home complete with breathtaking view, a nice garden and some pets. 2. Buy a laptop, digicam, new cellphone, iPod, stereo system and shit load of CDs, DVDs and those in my wanted list. :D 3. Go shopping and pamper myself with a head to toe makeover. 4. Share with mummy so that she could retire. 5. Buy a car, if not a few! :P
5 Bad Habits ...
1. Smoking. 2. Non stop craving and eating of junk food. 3. Biting nails. 4. Procrastination. 5. Empty thinking.
5 Biggest Joys ...
1. Family. 2. My friends. 3. Gentle giant. 4. Lil collection of medals and certificates. 5. (Soon to be) honours degree (after I’ve completed it, that is)
5 Favourite Toys ...
1. Computer. 2. Bubbles. 3. Uh, mobile phone. 4. My dog(s). 5. iPod shuffle.
5 Things I Would Never Wear ...
1. Fishnets. 2. Biketards/Leotards. 3. Fur. 4. Knee socks. 5. Romper! (Basically anything that makes me look horrible and screams of fashion victim, lol)
5 Favourite TV Shows ...
1. CSI. 2. The Apprentice. 3. Don’t know liao. I haven’t been really watching any TV shows lately. But then again, I could glue to the TV for hours.
5 Fictional Characters I Would Date ...
1. Matt (13 Going On 30) 2. Benjamin Barry (How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days) 3. These will do at the moment. Can’t think of others now.
5 People I Tag ...
1. Justine
2. Sze Ning
3. Cindy
4. Becky
5. Ping
...and these are the peeps that I like to link as well. :P hope you peeps dont mind yah?
*** just noticed, all of the people that I'm linking are girls! ***

6 Comments:
i got tagged! i got tagged! :(
*muka sedih*
sniffs.
haha, i'll do it when im free. been really busy lately, hence, no updates in my site.
By
tIcKLeMe, at November 14, 2005 3:43 AM
muahahaha
i feel so special.
By
yikbao, at November 14, 2005 12:27 PM
Lol. You turning lesbo! :O
By
justine, at November 16, 2005 5:05 PM
LOL
I got fishnets and knee socks
ph34r m3 likki!
By
justine, at November 16, 2005 5:19 PM
who's you? cakap baik baik har *snaps cane* :P
you have them cuz you can wear it la babe. some more your hunny kasi mia.. pfdt. show off. >_<
By
Anonymous, at November 16, 2005 7:03 PM
What a great site insurance com Can you get high on ativan
By
Anonymous, at February 06, 2007 8:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home