a BIG hi to Putra!!!
Okay, so he promised me to blow my ears when he see me. heheh. I have doubts man.
Bloody hell. I typed the email and came online to send it to Philippe but it didn't work! Instead it was lost! ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHH!! FUCKED. I'll just email him again. sigh.
One thing about blogging is that it is open to the public. Now I have Putra asking me why I'm making statements like this and like that... uhhhhh.. nothingggggg!!
He said he is Not using me to kill time and he hopes i sincerely believe him.
Man! I love sincerity... :)
Okay, so he promised me to blow my ears when he see me. heheh. I have doubts man.
Bloody hell. I typed the email and came online to send it to Philippe but it didn't work! Instead it was lost! ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHH!! FUCKED. I'll just email him again. sigh.
One thing about blogging is that it is open to the public. Now I have Putra asking me why I'm making statements like this and like that... uhhhhh.. nothingggggg!!
He said he is Not using me to kill time and he hopes i sincerely believe him.
Man! I love sincerity... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home