Crestfallen
I am listening to Eminem’s latest album… uncensored! Yay!
Let me break the news, the gig was cancelled. Fucked. I still couldn’t believe it until I confirmed it with Eugene. Bloody hell, how could he ask me who I am?! Oh well anyway he said, police is going to raid or the police raided the place? I don’t know. Just a thought crossed my mind, maybe the organizer didn’t apply for license to have such gigs? Maybe.
I ended up having Bak Kut Teh with my mom. Tragic! LoL… on my way back home, Scott called me. Awwww screwed. Didn’t offer any explanation. Asked me how I’m doing and stuff. Sure I’m fine. I might be hurt but you wouldn’t know. Fact is I am hurt. Fucked couldn’t believe I said that. I’m so hurt. To think that I would be used to this by now. Maybe I should just kill the optimism in me just so I don't have to crash everytime I try to crawl back out of this hellhole I'm in. Thanks to him, I’m feeling daunted and jilted. I’m feeling nauseous as well. I don’t know what I’m suppose to feel anymore. And to be honest, I’d rather not think about that at the moment. Hell. I’d rather not think about anything right now.
Good night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home