Pissed!
ARGH! Im typing this for the freaking second time. i'm at my college's cyber cafe right now. i was at another computer and then half way i have to go to the loo, okay so i went and then when i came back, shittie. two girls were hogging onmy computer man! fucked they closed up all of my windows including this one! which i was half way thru finishing my entry for today. fucked, they didnt even log out of my account. stupid. i dont know... something just struck my mind, i have been moody, full of angst lately. im thinking Silverchair and Our Lady Peace. yeah.
hmm Joe. i think i like him. im uncertain. he's far. he wouldnt let anything good happen to him. i think he would consider me as something which or rather who he wouldnt take seriously, something for fun, something just to kill time, something to take his mind away from things. maybe we start off with a bad impression, maybe we used the wrong method, i'd say at that time we have some urge to satisfy, yeah so that's why we're in this kind of situation right now. shit. he had always been nice to me. he cheered me up, made me happy, my quick fix doctor, my soul mate, someone who i can tell stuff to, basically we click quite well i would say. sigh! i dont know what else to say about him. pretty shittie. he's sweet, very funny and understanding kinda guy. maybe when i make the statement saying that i like him, maybe i was just vulnerable. being that you are prompt to give in easily. gees....
i had 2 to 3 guys beside me and they were playing pool online using yahoo i think. they were so fucking noisy and i hate it. i was trying to concerntrate on the things that i wanted to say but its just that they were distracting me. cursing and yelling at the same time, sheesh. oh who cares? they're not around anymore. bahhhh buckdish. oh yeah and now few guys are around me as well, of course they were talking but maybe i should say that you're not noisy, they're better than the few guys just now. eurgh.
there's something wrong with the mouse. it doesnt move to the direction that i really want. like out of control.
you know when you're feeling down, some really small little things would even bother you.
i called up Jasdev and then later on he dropped by here with a friend with a name, actually a nickname which i dont know at all. hmm weird maybe? anyway he's going to bring that friend around in college and coming back to see me in a while. hmm oklor. sigh im bored out.
oh yeah, yesterday i went out with a friend. first time meeting up actually, his name is MingChong. very smart looking and charming kinda fella. nothing special, we just wanted to meet each other thats all. had some coffee with him and we chatted all the way until he was about to meet up with his friends in Lost Paradise. overall we had a good time, or at least as far as i am concerned, i had a good time. :)
okay Jasdev is back with his friend but then he didnt come over.. hahaha like i care! lol just miss called my friend, EngMing who just came into the cyber cafe to have lunch and hehehehe... im so evil eh ;p
okay its official man, im totally, i mean TOTALLY bored out. shit. i feel like screaming now..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
yeah, uh-huh. i know im nuts. im crazy. so what, im fucked, i like it that way. who gives a shit? who gives a fuck? i dont give a fuck. ARGH BUCKDISH.
i think i'll sign off now. bummer. chao chao.
The Calling
Adrienne
I've been thinking about you, my love
And all the crazy things that you put me through
Now I'm coming around, Throwing it back to you
Were you thinking of me when you kissed him
Could you taste me when you licked his skin
All the while I showered you with trust and promises
What I'm needing now is some sweet revenge
To get back all that I lost then
I gave you all I had to give, but I could never reach you
[Chorus:]
Adrienne, I thought I knew you
Once again, you used me, used me
Adrienne, I should have left you
Long before you used me, Used me up
Spent my money, drove my car
I treated you like a shining star
But in my sky all burnt out you are
And I'll have the last laugh, when I see you walking with
some other guy
'Cause I know you're gone end up all alone
So take these words, some good advice
All you've done gonna come back twice
You never cared how much it hurt, I really need to tell you
[Chorus]
What I'm needing now's some sweet revenge
To get back all that I lost then
I gave you all that I had to give, but I could never reach you
[Chorus]
Everybody's got something they had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you know
I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you
Somewhere in my memory
I've lost all sense of time
And so my road can never be cos yesterday is all that fills my mind
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go
I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be
You'll always be the dream that fills my head
Yes you will, say you will, you know you will
Oh baby, you'll always be the one I know I'll never forget
There's no use looking back or wondering
Because love is a strange and funny thing
No matter how I try and try I just can't say goodbye
No no no no
I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say (words to say)
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be
A part of me will always be with you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home