fuck! 'Whats up my nigga!' thats what Jasdev said while wearing Gopal's winter coat.. hehehe damn cute-lah
anyway im actually depressed right now. i mean i was like, okay already.. thanks to Jasdev.. he craps and he makes me happy then after i got to know some stuff, i am now, here, depressed and sad. why? you might be wondering.
here sitting next to me in the cyber cafe is Jasdev. yes, again. i told him this.. my ex that i still have a bit of a feeling to now has a girlfriend who is staying in kl, i think. the point is, he broke up with me is because of the distance thing. he's a philipino you see, staying in manila. i feel cheated. the girlfriend is staying in kl and they are like the happy couple while i am here alone, doing nothing feeling depressed and sad, not to mention that i really feel like crying right now. yeah my eyes were like watery, or whatever suitable words there might be, im just lazy to think. i went to the library just now and i just felt sick and gloomy. i wasnt smiling at all, even so i will be like giving this really for fake smile and i just asked Jasdev whats that called. he said its called a smirk. yes, smirk then. *smirk* i dont know what to think anymore. maybe i was just being naive, maybe im just being stupid, maybe im just being foolish.
im thinking of fagging right now. not good.
HAHHHH! i noticed that Jasdev's lip is thick.. haha.. and not to mention that Gopal's eye lashes are curly.. ehheheh same goes to Jasdev. ;)
"Tomorrow"
And I wanna believe you,
When you tell me that it'll be ok,
Ya I try to believe you,
But I don't
When you say that it's gonna be,
It always turns out to be a different way,
I try to believe you,
Not today, today, today, today, today...
[Chorus:]
I don't know how I'll feel,
tomorrow, tomorrow,
I don't know what to say,
tomorrow, tomorrow
Is a different day
It's always been up to you,
It's turning around,
It's up to me,
I'm gonna do what I have to do,
just don't
Gimme a little time,
Leave me alone a little while,
Maybe it's not too late,
not today, today, today, today, today...
[Chorus:]
I don't know how I'll feel,
tomorrow, tomorrow,
I don't know what to say,
tomorrow, tomorrow
Is a different day
Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, and I know I'm not ready,
Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, maybe tomorrow
Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, and I know I'm not ready,
Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, maybe tomorrow
And I wanna believe you,
When you tell me that it'll be ok,
Yeah I try to believe you,
Not today, today, today, today, today...
anyway im actually depressed right now. i mean i was like, okay already.. thanks to Jasdev.. he craps and he makes me happy then after i got to know some stuff, i am now, here, depressed and sad. why? you might be wondering.
here sitting next to me in the cyber cafe is Jasdev. yes, again. i told him this.. my ex that i still have a bit of a feeling to now has a girlfriend who is staying in kl, i think. the point is, he broke up with me is because of the distance thing. he's a philipino you see, staying in manila. i feel cheated. the girlfriend is staying in kl and they are like the happy couple while i am here alone, doing nothing feeling depressed and sad, not to mention that i really feel like crying right now. yeah my eyes were like watery, or whatever suitable words there might be, im just lazy to think. i went to the library just now and i just felt sick and gloomy. i wasnt smiling at all, even so i will be like giving this really for fake smile and i just asked Jasdev whats that called. he said its called a smirk. yes, smirk then. *smirk* i dont know what to think anymore. maybe i was just being naive, maybe im just being stupid, maybe im just being foolish.
im thinking of fagging right now. not good.
HAHHHH! i noticed that Jasdev's lip is thick.. haha.. and not to mention that Gopal's eye lashes are curly.. ehheheh same goes to Jasdev. ;)
"Tomorrow"
And I wanna believe you,
When you tell me that it'll be ok,
Ya I try to believe you,
But I don't
When you say that it's gonna be,
It always turns out to be a different way,
I try to believe you,
Not today, today, today, today, today...
[Chorus:]
I don't know how I'll feel,
tomorrow, tomorrow,
I don't know what to say,
tomorrow, tomorrow
Is a different day
It's always been up to you,
It's turning around,
It's up to me,
I'm gonna do what I have to do,
just don't
Gimme a little time,
Leave me alone a little while,
Maybe it's not too late,
not today, today, today, today, today...
[Chorus:]
I don't know how I'll feel,
tomorrow, tomorrow,
I don't know what to say,
tomorrow, tomorrow
Is a different day
Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, and I know I'm not ready,
Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, maybe tomorrow
Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, and I know I'm not ready,
Hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah, maybe tomorrow
And I wanna believe you,
When you tell me that it'll be ok,
Yeah I try to believe you,
Not today, today, today, today, today...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home