Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Do you think I'm queer?

It is indeed bizarre to bump into him when I was walking out of block C early in the morning. Just right before I go back home, I bumped into him again. My heart skipped a beat. Yeah, notice I said a beat? Not plural. Singular. Period.

It was very stressful today. For the last 4 hours, the lecturer was nourishing the whole class with as much of information as possible in order to finish off the syllabus. It was like the speed of light. Dammit. It was like you're doing multi-tasking or multi-threading on your computer and then it got too much work load, it couldn't be handled and it finally broke down and hanged itself. I'm already hanged.

For the past few days, I feel so pressured, so congested, so crammed with all the things that have been going on in my life. I felt like I want to cry. I feel like I could burst into tears any moment. The expectation and goals. All the pressures on me.

Twisting, turning
Losing all sense of yearning
Living and learning
The pressure keeps on burning my soul


Just when I was about to go on with my other problems, winamp randomly played stronger by the sugababes. I guess it's a sign to tell me that I need to pick myself up, be strong and carry on. I'm not that convinced anyway but I suppose that is the better way.

(I think I just rhymed)

Poor Rishant, he has to listen to my endless ramblings for 36minutes over the phone, his phone almost ran out of battery. Sorry eh Shant if I don't sound as hyper as I used to be. Anyway, I really appreciate it buddy, thanks. :)

Sometimes I really wonder what happened to those who existed in my life before and then disappeared now. If they left with explanation and notice, I would feel better then. But the worst is when they leave, they never did tell you anything, never did they try to explain to you. They just left. *poof* Gone. It is hard when you have a question mark which lingers around.

I look at the world and see no understanding,
I'm waiting to find some sense of strength..


[soundbites]
Sigur Ros - Avalon
Mogwai - Take Me Somewhere Nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.