”Show me your boobs then”
Stupid blogger. I thought this would never happen to me. Bad luck and I'm pissed. GARH!!!
When I was walking towards my dog’s kennel to feed her, I looked up in the sky and saw the moon shining so brightly just right next to Pearl Hill. It was amazing. I like it when I can see it so round and so bright. :) I wonder if those staying abroad can see the moon as round as this one.
Jasdev was awfully early in college today. Just 5 minutes before class starts, I went to the convenience store and bought myself a pack of sweets, just in case I need something to chew on so that I won’t be bored. Then, I saw Jas waiving at me. He returned me my DDA cd. Goodie. Later Akiko came and joined us saying that she wanted to have a lil tête-à-tête going on with me. Jas shamelessly insisted on joining our lil girly talk. I snorted, “Why don’t you show me your boobs?” to show that he is one of us and therefore he could join our lil conversation. I think Jas was blushing a lil over there. Oh, and I noticed that I burp a lot when I drink stuff. Bad manners. :P
My friend’s driving skills is erm, how should I put it, uhh.. very indescribable. Everybody in the car was holding each others hand tightly, bracing ourselves and praying really hard. She doesn’t really make good use of her back and side mirrors. She’s just a little bit blurry, that’s all. Heck and I am glad that I am alive! :)
I couldn’t register half the thing that was taught in class today. I think it was just quarter of it. Darn. I didn’t so any studying today as well. Sigh. Tomorrow’s class starts from 10am until 4pm. S-t-r-a-i-g-h-t. Dammit. First two classes in the same room and then will be seeing the same lecturer for two classes. Hopefully I’ll be able to absorb whatever that will be taught in the class. *fingers crossed*
Quiz on this Thursday and Marketing plan this Friday.
[soundbites]
Missy feat. Ludacris – Gossip Folks
Stupid blogger. I thought this would never happen to me. Bad luck and I'm pissed. GARH!!!
When I was walking towards my dog’s kennel to feed her, I looked up in the sky and saw the moon shining so brightly just right next to Pearl Hill. It was amazing. I like it when I can see it so round and so bright. :) I wonder if those staying abroad can see the moon as round as this one.
Jasdev was awfully early in college today. Just 5 minutes before class starts, I went to the convenience store and bought myself a pack of sweets, just in case I need something to chew on so that I won’t be bored. Then, I saw Jas waiving at me. He returned me my DDA cd. Goodie. Later Akiko came and joined us saying that she wanted to have a lil tête-à-tête going on with me. Jas shamelessly insisted on joining our lil girly talk. I snorted, “Why don’t you show me your boobs?” to show that he is one of us and therefore he could join our lil conversation. I think Jas was blushing a lil over there. Oh, and I noticed that I burp a lot when I drink stuff. Bad manners. :P
My friend’s driving skills is erm, how should I put it, uhh.. very indescribable. Everybody in the car was holding each others hand tightly, bracing ourselves and praying really hard. She doesn’t really make good use of her back and side mirrors. She’s just a little bit blurry, that’s all. Heck and I am glad that I am alive! :)
I couldn’t register half the thing that was taught in class today. I think it was just quarter of it. Darn. I didn’t so any studying today as well. Sigh. Tomorrow’s class starts from 10am until 4pm. S-t-r-a-i-g-h-t. Dammit. First two classes in the same room and then will be seeing the same lecturer for two classes. Hopefully I’ll be able to absorb whatever that will be taught in the class. *fingers crossed*
Quiz on this Thursday and Marketing plan this Friday.
[soundbites]
Missy feat. Ludacris – Gossip Folks

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home