Friday Five
1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
I used to like talking on the phone but not anymore. Back then I could practice speaking English n get to know someone. I got sick I guess. I think those accumulated sum over the years can buy me a few laptops. I began to realize that’s just a waste. I’ve learn my lesson the hard way. Besides I got sick of people as well. Since then, my English has gone down the drain but then again, I wouldn’t mind talking on the phone if someone talkable called me up though.
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom. She asked me to pay RM50 to the grass cutter. I’m officially broke. Yah.
3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
Two, with one line of course. One upstairs and another one downstairs.
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
Yeah. The usual. They sounded like I owe them. Or maybe they slammed the phone down right before I could finish talking.
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
I would pick up a phone and call when I feel like talking to the person or when it is urgent. That’s what phones are for right? But then sometimes, timing is very important as well. However, if I don’t have enough credit on my phone or I don’t feel comfortable talking to the person, of course I won’t call.
I would write letter to them if I want to. I would email those friends overseas though. That’s the only way I think.
1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
I used to like talking on the phone but not anymore. Back then I could practice speaking English n get to know someone. I got sick I guess. I think those accumulated sum over the years can buy me a few laptops. I began to realize that’s just a waste. I’ve learn my lesson the hard way. Besides I got sick of people as well. Since then, my English has gone down the drain but then again, I wouldn’t mind talking on the phone if someone talkable called me up though.
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom. She asked me to pay RM50 to the grass cutter. I’m officially broke. Yah.
3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
Two, with one line of course. One upstairs and another one downstairs.
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
Yeah. The usual. They sounded like I owe them. Or maybe they slammed the phone down right before I could finish talking.
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
I would pick up a phone and call when I feel like talking to the person or when it is urgent. That’s what phones are for right? But then sometimes, timing is very important as well. However, if I don’t have enough credit on my phone or I don’t feel comfortable talking to the person, of course I won’t call.
I would write letter to them if I want to. I would email those friends overseas though. That’s the only way I think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home