Train of Thoughts

Saturday, March 22, 2003

I Myself Am Hell

I’m doing okay. Thanks to Cindy, Hsin, Cowboy Caleb, killuminati, gerrard, Chooki, lil devil and ben for all of your concerns.
Let your name kembang on the internet so how does that feel eh? :P

Anyways I’m doing well. I have been busy for the past few days since the last time I blogged. I have finally handed in the research proposal.
“A professionally well-prepared proposal. Very good.” Was the remark made by my lecturer. :)

That was the thing that kept me occupied so don’t worry, killuminati took away my pen knife *accidentally* so no pen knife drama going on there. I shall ask him to give me back one day. But then again, nothing stopped me from fagging tho. Hurrah. That is the only thing that re-energized me anyway, nothing else. Oh, maybe the Mat Kool ice-cream-cum-jelly that I have been having. It looks like a tongue if you let it melt for a bit. It’s actually jelly. Fantastic stuff. Mentos does a really good effect on me as well when I’m feeling sleepy during lectures.

Pemmy called me up yesterday just for a brief moment, say about 6mins and 45seconds. It was kind of a bad time to call because I was on the way to have dinner with my family. I think I am being skeptical. But why does a big shot like him suddenly gave me a call eh?

Apart from being pissed and jaded, I haven’t had enough sleep lately. I am going to get some good rest before bracing myself to give my studies a maximum push starting from Monday. In the mean time, a relaxing weekend for me. Too bad I didn’t get a chance to see the F1. I might as well just chill in front of the monitor and watch Final Destination 2 or Ice Age.

Anyway, Roary is looking at me now. He just flashed me a I-want-to-get-cuddly look.

*disappears into the bedroom*

[soundbites]
Eminem – Superman
Puretone – Addicted to Bass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.