By Jingo!
Come on, go ahead and ask me how Im feeling now. Heh Im sucking on a chuppa chups' gum lollipop and feeling happy.
Yes, you heard me, HAPPY.
After two weeks of almost hell hole, there's a change of the wind direction. Its going up and its lifting my spirits. Awesome.
I was feeling kind of hyper before attending the Rev-Elation thingy held yesterday at Swettenham Pier. Yeah I saw Craig David performed LIVE.. for one hour and 45 minutes *grins* Some of you may think that Im a fcuking loser but some of you might go wild with me. Either way but this is once in a lifetime opportunity and I was fcuking there to see him perform. He raps, he's got amazing voice, he's a smooth groover and I think he's sexay. ;)
And the best part?
I got in for free. Oh yes, FREE babeh, FREE!!! *eyes lighted up*
Im so thankful to a good friend of mine, he's the one who got me the free tickies. Ahak, I got SO hyped up I kissed him on the cheek! lolz. Im so outrageous. :D
There was a gamestation where you can just go in and play games like Tekken(?), snowboarding, basketball, motor racing, car racing and etc. It was real cool. Why? They let you use PlayStation2!! There were also a mini skatepark or smth, dunno how you label it. It was all good.
Overall, I really had fun. Made coupla friends, bumped into coupla friends, partied and it was all fun-tastic.
Its great to be able to meet friendly people, it made me smile. But despite that there is this guy who managed to sneak in his digicam, he was standing in front of me, so the sight of a digicam made me went ballistic and I asked him whether he can send those pics of Craigie to me, he replied 'yeah sure' and then turned his attention back at Craig. I mean how the hell are you going to send me those piccies you bastard? Aint you going to ask me for my emaill addy or smth?
What can I say, typical china-fied chinese. TYPICAL. *geram*
But then anyways lets not get all worked up.. It was a dream come true. Heh, bear with me pls. :P
Another best part was that I had DOME yesterday. I really fcuked my financial problem, went for it and I was happy with each and every bite and every second that I was there. I was hyper then. Really Really hyper. Even a friend who chatted with me can sense my hyperness through virtual world. Uber hyper. :D
Sera! I HAD DOME!!!!!!! :D
This morning I woke up and mind you, I didnt have enough sleep, I started to think that its a beautiful day, I dont want to miss it. So I got up and washed my hair, came down from my room and I can smell the aroma of mummy's cooking! Kunyit fried chicken! *yummy* Cant remember the last time I had home cooked food though. Heh so I had double plate of rice.. again Im a happy pig.
Then a good friend of mine came back for a while from down under and the both of us went Gurney to lepak for a bit, bumped into a really old high school friend, chatted for a bit and we had raspberry drink and a slice of banana cake at starbucks. Yummy.
And I got myself a new friend who called me just now. Heheh, you know who you are. *winks*
I am SO happy, you hear me?
IM SO HAPPY.
[soundbites]
Royksopp - Poor Leno
Come on, go ahead and ask me how Im feeling now. Heh Im sucking on a chuppa chups' gum lollipop and feeling happy.
Yes, you heard me, HAPPY.
After two weeks of almost hell hole, there's a change of the wind direction. Its going up and its lifting my spirits. Awesome.
I was feeling kind of hyper before attending the Rev-Elation thingy held yesterday at Swettenham Pier. Yeah I saw Craig David performed LIVE.. for one hour and 45 minutes *grins* Some of you may think that Im a fcuking loser but some of you might go wild with me. Either way but this is once in a lifetime opportunity and I was fcuking there to see him perform. He raps, he's got amazing voice, he's a smooth groover and I think he's sexay. ;)
And the best part?
I got in for free. Oh yes, FREE babeh, FREE!!! *eyes lighted up*
Im so thankful to a good friend of mine, he's the one who got me the free tickies. Ahak, I got SO hyped up I kissed him on the cheek! lolz. Im so outrageous. :D
There was a gamestation where you can just go in and play games like Tekken(?), snowboarding, basketball, motor racing, car racing and etc. It was real cool. Why? They let you use PlayStation2!! There were also a mini skatepark or smth, dunno how you label it. It was all good.
Overall, I really had fun. Made coupla friends, bumped into coupla friends, partied and it was all fun-tastic.
Its great to be able to meet friendly people, it made me smile. But despite that there is this guy who managed to sneak in his digicam, he was standing in front of me, so the sight of a digicam made me went ballistic and I asked him whether he can send those pics of Craigie to me, he replied 'yeah sure' and then turned his attention back at Craig. I mean how the hell are you going to send me those piccies you bastard? Aint you going to ask me for my emaill addy or smth?
What can I say, typical china-fied chinese. TYPICAL. *geram*
But then anyways lets not get all worked up.. It was a dream come true. Heh, bear with me pls. :P
Another best part was that I had DOME yesterday. I really fcuked my financial problem, went for it and I was happy with each and every bite and every second that I was there. I was hyper then. Really Really hyper. Even a friend who chatted with me can sense my hyperness through virtual world. Uber hyper. :D
Sera! I HAD DOME!!!!!!! :D
This morning I woke up and mind you, I didnt have enough sleep, I started to think that its a beautiful day, I dont want to miss it. So I got up and washed my hair, came down from my room and I can smell the aroma of mummy's cooking! Kunyit fried chicken! *yummy* Cant remember the last time I had home cooked food though. Heh so I had double plate of rice.. again Im a happy pig.
Then a good friend of mine came back for a while from down under and the both of us went Gurney to lepak for a bit, bumped into a really old high school friend, chatted for a bit and we had raspberry drink and a slice of banana cake at starbucks. Yummy.
And I got myself a new friend who called me just now. Heheh, you know who you are. *winks*
I am SO happy, you hear me?
IM SO HAPPY.
[soundbites]
Royksopp - Poor Leno

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home