Quickie.
I'm quite happy about the fact that it's Friday.
But at the same time I've got problems on my shoulders waiting for me to solve it or will I ever going to solve it?
I'm currently having a financial problem here. Arent we all?
I'm not sure why am Im feeling a bit down now. A friend suggested that perhaps it's the exams that are just around the corner, but usually studies don't drag me down. They do in some ways but not until I'd be smoking more than I'm suppose to. Well now I have a so called 'budget' for my daily fag dosage.
Frankly, it has been a pretty bad week for me. But to stay positive, I told myself that at least this week has been a better one than the last. Been a bad week no doubt.
I got stressed for no particular reason at all, well, at least I don't know exactly what is bothering me. The previous week was like a drama for me. I got all worked up and tensed. Frequent angry outbursts. That scares me the most because the last time I got really angry, it was like ages ago. I thought I'm way past that angst-ridden phase. Then I got on with life like nothing happened and just lazing around.
Looking outside, it started drizzling again. Rain is something natural and it soothes me at times and I'm sure most people like it. But do you know that too much of rain causes havoc and it gets you feeling moody as well?
Perhaps that was the reason why I was all moody last week and perhaps even now. I'm like a walking rain detector. I sense rain and I'll get moody.
Ho hum, I need something to cheer me up. Im going out.
I skipped the 10am class today and I will be having a test in the afternoon. Wish me luck and wish me well.
Pray for me that someday I will find myself.
[soundbites]
Mogwai - Cody
I'm quite happy about the fact that it's Friday.
But at the same time I've got problems on my shoulders waiting for me to solve it or will I ever going to solve it?
I'm currently having a financial problem here. Arent we all?
I'm not sure why am Im feeling a bit down now. A friend suggested that perhaps it's the exams that are just around the corner, but usually studies don't drag me down. They do in some ways but not until I'd be smoking more than I'm suppose to. Well now I have a so called 'budget' for my daily fag dosage.
Frankly, it has been a pretty bad week for me. But to stay positive, I told myself that at least this week has been a better one than the last. Been a bad week no doubt.
I got stressed for no particular reason at all, well, at least I don't know exactly what is bothering me. The previous week was like a drama for me. I got all worked up and tensed. Frequent angry outbursts. That scares me the most because the last time I got really angry, it was like ages ago. I thought I'm way past that angst-ridden phase. Then I got on with life like nothing happened and just lazing around.
Looking outside, it started drizzling again. Rain is something natural and it soothes me at times and I'm sure most people like it. But do you know that too much of rain causes havoc and it gets you feeling moody as well?
Perhaps that was the reason why I was all moody last week and perhaps even now. I'm like a walking rain detector. I sense rain and I'll get moody.
Ho hum, I need something to cheer me up. Im going out.
I skipped the 10am class today and I will be having a test in the afternoon. Wish me luck and wish me well.
Pray for me that someday I will find myself.
[soundbites]
Mogwai - Cody

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home