Ah, sunshine.
No more rain and no more muddy water. My car is safe from dirt and all that.
Thank gawd it stopped raining cuz I just washed my car yesterday.
Hmm am now in my college's cyber cafe.
I'm going home to do my presentation shit.
Anyone wanna buy me tickies to Craigie's?
I've tried getting free tickies from Hitz but to no avail..
I feel sad for not going..
And my lecturer is sitting next to me using the internet as well. Hiaks, he is the lecturer for the class that I skipped just now. :/
Not good..
No more rain and no more muddy water. My car is safe from dirt and all that.
Thank gawd it stopped raining cuz I just washed my car yesterday.
Hmm am now in my college's cyber cafe.
I'm going home to do my presentation shit.
Anyone wanna buy me tickies to Craigie's?
I've tried getting free tickies from Hitz but to no avail..
I feel sad for not going..
And my lecturer is sitting next to me using the internet as well. Hiaks, he is the lecturer for the class that I skipped just now. :/
Not good..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home