Train of Thoughts

Friday, March 26, 2004

Catnap.



I woke up coupla hours ago and now Im feeling sleepy again.

And I hate my lecturers, they're all bastards. He's suppose to be my lecturer in charge but now it's the *other* lecturer in charge now. WTF is this relevant? I called couple of times, no one picked up. Frustrated. Goddamn, exam next week? Fuck you. One moment this, another moment that. When is this ever going to stop? Goddamn pricks. They can go suck eggs instead of teach.

Dizzy. I think Im going to take a nap now.

[soundbites]
DJ Tiƫsto - Deep Trance Mix

Added.

Yesterday, the lecturer who taught me that subject, lets call him Mr L, told me that he's still waiting for another student's feedback, thats why the exam is still pending. Today, another lecturer, Mr Y, yes that means that this lecturer is not in any way subject to this issue emailed me just now telling me to contact him so that he could discuss with me next week's exam. Mahai, next week. !!!

First of all, if Mr L knows that Mr Y is going to take charge of the exam instead of him, he could have told me over the phone when I called him yesterday. Secondly, upon receiving Mr Y's email, I called him, no answer. I replied his email with the slightest clue of whats going on and this the kind of reply that I get.


From: Lecturer, Mr Y {y***@mycollegedomain.edu.my>}
To: My name {myname@hotmail.com}
Subject: RE: Name of Subject
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:39:42 +0800

I'm in charge now.


Goddamn, fine, there's no proper explaination or acknowledgment. Garh, I called him again and there's no answer.

How the hell am I going to contact him in that case? If you havent noticed, it is already Friday and two more days to go and its next week.

Im back to zero underground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.