Furiousity Kills The Cat.
first of all i dont get those people who just dont stay dead. i need time for myself and then they come around with their attention seeking behaviour. pestering me. garh.
and as for those ppl who i have msged and they insist on staying dead, fine. im fed up anyway. should i put on red carpet for you and bring on the spotlights?
as for my 60s hamsap lecturer, he emailed me just now giving me exactly one week to prepare for my exam. screw you, thats all i have to say to you. pfdt.
signed up for planet.time.net.my for free webspace but ftp page not working. i cant login. wtf.
imood.com is not working either. i typed in my username and password correctly but it refuse to let me in.
i'll need to go back to the vet this coming friday.
there's a pimple on my forehead. and one on the thigh.
application form will have to send in asap and still deciding whether i should make a trip down there.
i just found out that i could get my webcam with a cheaper price.
my assumption is justified, he got a partner. and i've done my homework for stalking. i can retire now.
someone cant stop bugging me abt me flashing my boobs and to give the iguana back. wtf.
i want to be on my own, stop bothering me. bugger off.
just found out that i look goddamn serious/furious whenever i look at the screen. ppl should be running off by now.
good.
cuz i feel furious and sad at the same time.
[soundbites]
coldplay - sparks
I awake to find no peace of mind,
I said, how do you live as a fugitive?
Down here where I cannot see so clear.
I said, what do I know?
Show me the right way to go,
And the spies came out of the water,
But you're feeling so bad cos you know,
But the spies hide out in every corner,
But you can't touch them though,
Cos they're all spies, they're all spies.
I awake to see that no one is free
We're all fugitives,
Look at the way with it.
Down here, I cannot sleep from fear no.
I said, which way do I turn?
I forget everything I learn,
But the spies came out of the water,
But you're feeling so bad cos you know,
But the spies hide out in every corner,
But you can't touch them though,
Cos they're all spies, they're all spies.
And if we don't buy here,
They're going to find us,
If we don't buy now,
They're going to catch us where we see,
And if we don't hide here
They're going to find us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home