Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Random Thoughts.



With the laughters that I just heard from downstairs, I'm thinking those girls must be having a good time right now. I wonder when was the last time I really had fun.

While reading through the tutorial questions, I miss those days when I used to drive around after class, though the rather long journey home but this time around, it IS really a long way home.

A fag stuck between my fingers, exhaled the smoke up in the air, depression seems to be haunting me for an exception. Rather early this time around.

I wished I could sleep tonight. Please no more depression and please no more insomnia.

I would need a lil voice in me to tell me that I need to be strong.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *


Today is Bono's birthday, and I heard "Elavation" on the radio just now. How coincidental. "Ride" from The Vines was on air as well, I really miss my collection of MP3s. now I've got an urge to listen to Radiohead and Rooney for some feel good moment.

Garh cheebye I hate 8am classes. :/

Why doesnt my phone rings or make some funny noises?

Oh. Fuck la, go sleep now.

PS - I lost my codes and got the new layout instead so I'll link you guys up when I have my pc with me ok?

5 Comments:

  • ok.. i know you're still in malaysia but you're definitely not in penang! :)

    -denise

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 18, 2004 10:36 PM  

  • I like this phrase: Oh. Fuck la, go sleep now.

    Marlboro Man

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 19, 2004 1:37 PM  

  • Hallo Likki

    I like your new comment. Your fight with bipolar disorder is really sad leh. Msg me sometime on ICQ and we'll have a real chat ok?

    - caleb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 21, 2004 10:31 AM  

  • yeah new commenting system w00t!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 21, 2004 6:30 PM  

  • Hey, do you know where I can find the song you recommended?

    "Depature Lounge - I Love You"

    Can't seems to find it at my usual source!

    By Blogger Mandrake, at May 24, 2004 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.