Train of Thoughts

Monday, May 03, 2004

Singing In The Crooked Rain.



Looking outside.

Looking at the clock.

Looking at my blog.

Looking at my makeshift ashtray.

Looking at my monitor screen.

It's raining outside.

It's half past three.

It's time to blog.

It's almost full.

It's blinking with msges.

Why do I still feel cold but I think Im catching a cold. I feel serene actually.

It's amazing how my brain is functioning properly at this time. Currently talking to a stranger about the local music scene.

A luggage, one rolling plastic container, a big brown box and this set of computer to be wrapped up. Even that glow in the dark bear wrist cushion.

I'm exhausted.

One last intake of nicotine and time to try and go to bed.

[soundbites]
A Perfect Circle - Wake The Dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.