Up Beat, Feel Good Rock.
Hmmm I havent done this before so here's my list of tracks that gets me going in the morning. Err not that appropriate time to post this up but this will reminds me to listen to these jolly tracks when I wake up in the morning. Hehe, am trying to be in a good mood now. Cheers! :)
@ Jet - Last Chance & Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
@ OK Go - Dont Ask Me
@ The Vines - Get Free & Ride
@ Yellowcard - Way Away
@ The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
@ Hole - Malibu
@ Whitelight - Mysterio
@ Nine Days - If I Am
@ Placebo - 36 Degrees
@ Luna Sea - Gravity
@ Zwan - Ride A Black Swan
@ Adema - Unstable
@ Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
@ Electrix Six - Naked Pictures & Gay Bar
@ The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
@ Velvet Underground - Sister Ray
@ Third Eye Blind - Faster
@ The Smashing Pumpkins - The Everlasting Gaze
@ The Distillers - Beat Your Heart Out
@ The Strokes - Last Night

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home