Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Today in 25 Points.



Let's see, today I..

1) woke up late
2) skipped 3 classes in a row
3) had mental fights with own self
4) thought about life
5) catnapped
6) wanked
7) drank smth vile
8) slouched
9) thought abt him
10) smoked
11) had only one meal
12) cooked myself dinner
13) ate a slice of blueberry cheesecake
14) popped 3 pimples (how tragic)
15) didn't take my shower
16) got headache thinking about the 3 assignments
17) was ignored - as usual
18) felt this is good writing, very thought provoking
19) think that should give credit to this
20) listened to jazz the whole day
21) deleted some files
22) didnt spend at all
23) 3 ppl knocked on my door and said "Jesus loves you"
24) I would say "Insya-Allah"
25) and wrote this..

Have a great weekend everyone because I know I will when I'm at home. :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.