Train of Thoughts

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Xpectation.



They say expectation is just a state of mind. Actually D said so.

I have no idea why he expects so much from me. As much as I could use a friend as but I don’t blame my friends for not lending an ear and sorts. What did I do wrong? Just because I didn’t say goodbye before I leave? Hell it’s not like I'm going anywhere. I was busy with preparations n all... he could have understood. But hey I don’t blame him for not stopping by and all. Besides he has got his gf to confront to. And even if I did lend an ear and all he would expects me to run his family errands. Driving here and there wouldn’t it? And he said it.. He doesn’t want to get too attached to me before I leave. And hey we are just friends.

As much as he would like to be a good friend to me, I don’t think he’s making the effort to be one. I try to be, I offered and what do I get? Not that I’m expecting anything. Nothing.

Now what? Taking it out on me because shits happened to ya?

Hey shit happened to me as well.

As for now, there are countless things that have been going on. Which I wouldn’t want to say it here. Its just plain pathetic.

I try so hard to be who I am.. And if you don’t like it, I guess just don’t like me then.

Who are you to judge me anyway?

You don’t understand me and don’t come around judging me and blame me or taking shits out on me. I have someone called mother who gave birth to me too you know.

I don’t consent to this.

Yeah go on.. Just be hard on me.

You will only get me keeping an even further distance from you.

[soundbites]
Longwave - Meet Me At The Bottom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.