Foggy College Life.
That 45 minutes of hot shower sure lightens me up for a bit. Every time when I’m tired and overly stressed, a shower never ceases to take a lil itsy bit of worries away. Though it made me think profoundly. About people and life sometimes.
Why do I feel that I’m being surrounded by self centered people most of the time? Also, feeling restless and distracted about being all nice to people around me.
I can hardly speak to anyone right now. I was correct when I first said that the people here are vile.
They purposely want to make it obvious that they are more superior to you. Hailing the trophy and being selfish at the same time. I want to kill them with a gun.
She can just say whatever that pleases you. Do you question her sincerity? I want to cut off her tongue and feed it to the crows.
How many times I took the initiative and rarely the opposite way around?
Do they say thank you? Or at least appreciate the things you did?
Apart from other things, assignments have been bitches all along but I think I would rather sit in front of the pc doing research than just sitting in the library to study. Bloody buckets of pressure. I nearly fell asleep and was practically “fishing” under the cold weather.
I think I just shriveled up like a prune without the help of fellow members and friends. It’s really discouraging. Fucking tons of stress comes and gone, I felt like I wanted to cry, I felt like I wanted end this, I felt like I wanted to just take a train back to where I came from.
But god knows what kept me going and I did. I just felt unfair and saddened by the environment that I am staying in.
I just finished up my last stick and I’ve concluded that they are fucking vile. Extremely. Fuck you.
When you deprived for sleep, I guess funny things happens to you. You could be like me calm as water and groggy as after having to listen to cryptic songs.
Staying in my room for most of the day and most of the time for the past one week, I felt like I needed to get out. But can someone please lure me out?
Maybe dinner? I'm hungry.
Maybe that pack of fags too? Hehe.
Or maybe hugs?
[soundbites]
Mojave 3 – Mercy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home