Train of Thoughts

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Syndicate of Sound.



Can someone please tell me the freaking reason why the freaking connection is so goddamn slow during the day and if I may say, most of the freaking time?!

Arghghghhhhggh!

To refrain myself from falling asleep again, I tried to do some research for my assignment but no prize for having to guess correctly the reason why I’m writing this, yes, the damn connection takes forever to load a single page. Most of the time, it shows Cannot find server, The page cannot be displayed. Bloody frustration. Fuckity fuck.

I slept quite late yesterday after watching Jeff Buckley live in Chicago so the only thing that is appealing to me now is my bed. It’s just a few steps away.. Oww. It’s.. soooo… tempt-inggggggg.. :/

But heck I just got up like two hours ago. Damn, feeling sleepy.

Oh why oh why.

Screw breakfast and screw lunch.

Bah.

Frustration aside, I found a pretty dandy website and have been following it for a while. Do check out Syndicate of Sound with review of songs/albums and the best part is you can download the featured song. What more can a music lover ask for? Oh did I mention that they cover all genres? Oh yeah.

My dear bed, here I come!

[soundbites]
Mogwai – Tracy (Kid Loco’s Playing With The Young Team Remix)

2 Comments:

  • eh, the cable connection at my workplace canggih lar!

    By Blogger sippingsoda, at June 22, 2004 9:25 AM  

  • soda: :~( hur hur.. im all green. CABLE connection. damn we have an old server here. lemma it is still farking conjested. it took almost a min to load this page. for slightly faster speed, please go online at 2 in the morning. macipot.

    daniel: *thumbs up* for yer webbie. it's in my bookmark now. :)

    By Blogger Likki, at June 23, 2004 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.