Schizzle My Nizzle.
Just the other day after the long hours of studying in the library, I came back to my room hoping to get a nice hot shower, relax and chill in my room and to satisfy my intense craving for a stick, to my dismay, I found out that the hot shower was occupied, and there are some tiuniamaKenyans talking extremely loud, probably at the top of their lungs next to my room at the staircase.
I thought, what the heck revision week leh, night time already, cut some slack la, be a tad bit considerate, people might be either studying, relaxing, chilling or about to go to sleep liao leh. There were a few times that they were there chit chatting in the middle of the night disregarding the fact that people might want to meet their prince charming in dreamland. Okay la, can tolerate the noise level a bit seeing that it wasn’t exam fever and now
Oh did I mention that while chit chatting they were smoking as well? That I don’t mind. But flicking the ashes, putting off the ciggie on the wall and throwing the butts on the staircase is not cool. Mana civic conscious man?
Anyway, I was like, fug it, just say it la. Be nice but firm. So I opened up the door, there were probably 4-5 Kenyans and the first thing that the talking-oh-so-loudly-big-bum-bum-pundek Kenyan said was, “What?!” with her head tilted like some gangsta about to start a cock fight.
Kanneh. I proceeded telling her to lower down her voice and then shut the door. Sigh. I wouldn’t wanna start a fight with her even though she got a tight-hard ass compared to my soggy ass la. Wouldn’t wanna ended up a sorry ass also. Heh.
It worked actually. They talked softly afterwards.
***********************************
Then today when I went for my dinner, I saw the whole bunch of them including that tight ass loudspeaker biatch. While waiting for my food to be served, another two came with their all white clubbing outfit with big big holes on the front and tight white slacks. Fuiyoh, clothing material damn expensive nowadays la I tell you. Nevermind. Foreign students mah.
In order for me to get to my table I had to walk past them, I feel so violated and raped as their eyes followed me and slowly take off my clothes with their inspecting eyes. Loudspeaker biatch probably said something to them that caused a silence in the air as I feel pairs and pairs of eyes were spying on my soggy bubbly ass.
Oh well, maybe I have a curvy figure that caught their eyes. Maybe they were just checking out my piercings. Or maybe they were just thinking what a bitch I was.
I didn’t pay them any attention though.
I also noticed that loudspeaker was sitting on this male Kenyan’s lap while uncannily smoking a shtick. Half way through projecting her voice and hailing at another Kenyan passing by before leaving the café with another guy hand in hand.
You know there is a word to best describe this kind of people. Erm what do you call that?
Schlat.
Schizzle my nizzle! :D
[soundbites]
Turin Brakes – Feeling Oblivion

1 Comments:
Reminds me of them Hongkies, no wonder the Brits handed them abck to China. ;)
By
The Unknown, at April 09, 2005 12:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home