Guy Named Des.
After reading his post, it tingled some nostalgic memories about this guy named Des that I used to know during high school.
Although I was still in high school with my ugly pinafore and he was working as a charming sales person, we both got along well when we first met despite the age gap. LOL, believe it or not, I used to have a thing for peeps in working attire. Hot stuff. ;)
It was not what you were thinking lah. We were just friends and occasionally cracked some dirty jokes and would throw in some lurving here and there. So we’re cool.
Then things got weird and quite fucked up. He started saying things like an angry man and with the I-know-better-than-you and my-problems-are-more-serious-than-yours and you-are-a-useless-midget and so, stop-whining-already attitude. The point is, he keeps giving me that kind of attitude and I can assure you that it’s not just monthly male PMS. He’s just vile.
Truth is, I hate it when someone talks to me like that. Damn kurang ajar. He thinks that he knows more, or better than me and that his problems are much more bigger in size than mine. The fuck..?! I can understand that you are also stressed out at work, just like I am stressed out at school but heck treat your friend like a bloody human also, can? You think you’re the only human with problems ah? Kaneneh.
He *always* look down on me and it’s okay if he didn’t give me words of encouragement but he totally gangbanged me with his itsy bitsy dick head and super egoistic balls while raising his voice at me. Fucking potong stims.
He was screwing my mind la that dunggu. Doesn’t mean that he had a bad life and that he needed to cast his evil spells on me to make me miserable also right? So I beh syok. I asked him to fuck off. And now he is nowhere to be seen. Probably fled off to live in an igloo in south pole and stay single for the rest of his lives with his balls of ego as his only mate.
But gosh, one mindfucker gone and then another one comes in.
screw!!
[soundbites]
The Postal Service - Sleeping In
Although I was still in high school with my ugly pinafore and he was working as a charming sales person, we both got along well when we first met despite the age gap. LOL, believe it or not, I used to have a thing for peeps in working attire. Hot stuff. ;)
It was not what you were thinking lah. We were just friends and occasionally cracked some dirty jokes and would throw in some lurving here and there. So we’re cool.
Then things got weird and quite fucked up. He started saying things like an angry man and with the I-know-better-than-you and my-problems-are-more-serious-than-yours and you-are-a-useless-midget and so, stop-whining-already attitude. The point is, he keeps giving me that kind of attitude and I can assure you that it’s not just monthly male PMS. He’s just vile.
Truth is, I hate it when someone talks to me like that. Damn kurang ajar. He thinks that he knows more, or better than me and that his problems are much more bigger in size than mine. The fuck..?! I can understand that you are also stressed out at work, just like I am stressed out at school but heck treat your friend like a bloody human also, can? You think you’re the only human with problems ah? Kaneneh.
He *always* look down on me and it’s okay if he didn’t give me words of encouragement but he totally gangbanged me with his itsy bitsy dick head and super egoistic balls while raising his voice at me. Fucking potong stims.
He was screwing my mind la that dunggu. Doesn’t mean that he had a bad life and that he needed to cast his evil spells on me to make me miserable also right? So I beh syok. I asked him to fuck off. And now he is nowhere to be seen. Probably fled off to live in an igloo in south pole and stay single for the rest of his lives with his balls of ego as his only mate.
But gosh, one mindfucker gone and then another one comes in.
screw!!
[soundbites]
The Postal Service - Sleeping In

2 Comments:
it's kinda late to comment but igloos are up north where the eskimos are.. lols..
sorry to kacau, have nothing to do.
By
Anonymous, at November 29, 2005 3:56 PM
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Medical reasons for hair loss gay army fuck Legal forms legal document legal form Compactflash viewer storage hair loss diet Free games doom Maytag ensignia washer Hair loss product propecia hairlosstreatments.biz womens hair loss products hats for women with hair loss Ayurvedic hair loss treatment
By
Anonymous, at February 01, 2007 7:03 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home