Train of Thoughts

Friday, April 21, 2006

Dear Wabbit.

As I was doing my rounds on blog reading, I read about Silly Wabbit (my guest blogger/blog baby sitter) moving to Australia, a piece of me sank. Oklah, dont want to sound too mushy or too pretentious. But seriously, I do admire her for that. The courage that she put in to take the plunge and the courage to make such a big leap of her life. It is truly admirable. I do wish that I have that kind of bravery and courage. This girl sure have the female paawah! :P

Somehow I think humans are abit paranoid. When I read about it, I was telling myself that I should meet up with her before she flies off. But at the same time, whining to myself how come I didnt make the opportunity to meet up or just hang out with her la. Aiyak. :\

Anyway to the blogger that I've always admired - Lynn, I sure hope that you would have a good life there alongside with your Onkey. Being a sucker for old skool romance, I think its really really sweet. As long as the both of you are together, I bet there's nothing that could stop you from being the best that you already are. I just wished that I could have gotten to know you better. Even though that we *might not* have known each other better, you will be dearly missed. But thank goodness there's internet! So keep in touch yeah?

Take care you. *hugs hugs* Thank you for baby sitting my blog while I was away. Now I owe you another cup of coffee liao.

Oh, to those people that knows her, you guys should hop over to her blog and shower her some lovin' too! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.