Train of Thoughts

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hello December.

[UPDATE]
To those music lovers, keep 7th January 2006 free. There's a music playground for you to bask yourself in with shiatloads of fun.. and I promise its gonna be free. LOL. Street Roar 2006 is the name. There will be bands from Japan, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and yes! our beloved local bands!

[/UPDATE]

You know, I’ve been very busy and most of the time I can only think of how the hell I’m going to finish up that thing. And its always in the head. You eat, sleep, drink, everything you do, the thought is there. You'd dream about it even.

Sheesh, I’m not sure what kind of motivation I need anymore. But hey, like you said, starting is always the easiest part but to finish it is difficult, another story.

So fuck the positive quotes, I’ve ran out of it anyway. And all a self-proclaimed music enthusiast need are some music (perhaps loads of it) and RTW6. ;)

Peace out people! I’ll be back.

Oh and here’s a few things I wanna note.

Long live veritas and tkcare HB. ..The fuck is freedom of speech? Pfdt.

Tune to RedFM on Sunday at 10-12am for this show called The Clash! An indie youth music show. You could also listen to it via its website here. This week’s theme is gonna be John Lennon. Hurrah!

Last but not least, check out Rock The World 6.

oh and this. ;)

1 Comments:

  • i don't really have much to say, i just want to post a comment. so i'll say... good luck with the thesis (but say it like feesis) (faeces?).

    ock ock, belly belly, goo goo goo.

    By Blogger yikbao, at December 02, 2005 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.