Hi everbody — Silly Wabbit here. Liks requested that I babysit her blog while she's on hiatus. This was a spur of the moment kinda thing. It's a complete experiment ... because I've never guest-blogged anywhere else and I think Liks never had a guest blogger before? Hmmm ... I'm not sure if I'm gonna be a long-term guest blogger here because we didn't exactly discussed about that ... it might work out, it might not ... which is an elaborate disclaimer for saying, don't expect anything, but be afraid ... be very afraid ;-)
The Great Wabbit has speaketh! Will be back soon. Ha.
The Great Wabbit has speaketh! Will be back soon. Ha.

2 Comments:
Aiks ...
*shivers*
By
Anonymous, at January 06, 2006 7:49 PM
whee! lynn's guestblogging here!
what happened to likki though? :O
By
tIcKLeMe, at January 07, 2006 6:02 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home