Train of Thoughts

Friday, August 09, 2002

Rushed


I bought about 6 cds yesterday night. Our Lady Peace rocks.. big time man, big time. Take my advice, that fragging album rocks. Go buy it. Me and some bunch of friends went to Ali, the mamak place yesterday, had a great time cranking up jokes and shit. Heheh. I couldn't come online because when I got home, I was tired so I straight went to bed.

What happened yesterday was okay. Nothing special. Bumped into Jasdev and I took his cell phone. I played around with his phone and found that that he still keep 2 sms that I sent him. I’m so evil. It was with me for an hour until he used his friend’s phone to call me and ask me back for it. Hung out with him in the cyber café and then I was late for Commercial Computing class a lil bit. But heh, I managed to catch up. Yay! :)
I had breakfast and lunch alone at the cafeteria. Three beauties of my class came over and asked me why I always eat alone. I thought it was a pretty pathetic question. What if I choose that I don’t want to join my friends, actually they went out to have lunch and I just refuse to because I just don’t feel like it. After they left, my Commercial Computing lecturer sat with another guy lecturer, she was sitting opposite of my direction, of course different table, I smiled at her but she never did smile at me. Hmm… ah well I guess she ain’t that friendly afterall.

Two days ago, I bumped into Eugene at the car park. My mom dropped me at the block C car park, I was looking out for his car but I couldn’t find it so I thought maybe he park his car elsewhere. So when I stepped out of the car I turned and ‘Wham!’ I saw him! I started cursing. Shittie shittie shittie. I thought I couldn’t bump into him by taking the first lift up before him but failed. We were in the same lift and we just ‘Hi’, that’s it. ARGH! A little consolation for me is that, the three buttons that I gave him as his bday present, he pinned them up on his pencil case. :)

Okay uh I gotha go right now. Have to go to college and then I’ll be going to Tambun to have seafood with some friends. I’ll blog later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.