Which Him?
I was telling Miranda that my love life is coming back to me. Surely I don’t know what the heck I mean by that. Its more like he’s coming back to me or I’m going back to him. Hell, I’ve got no idea what’s gotten in me. Part of me is saying that I deserve all these including him while the other part of me is telling me that I’ve won the game. Gosh. Basically half of me meant good while the other is the opposite way around. I even thought that I can live without him, I could forget him in no time. Aw, Fucks. Unpredictable.
At first, I was telling myself he ain’t worth it and she ain’t worth it as well, so fuck them all and get on with my fucking life. Fuck it. The next thing I know, I’m on conversation with him. Shitz. The shit-ier part is he said he loves me. God. That came as a surprise and it stung like a bee. I got to admit that I still likes him and I’m attracted to him. The feeling won’t die off in me so easily. Just like Putra. Gosh I miss him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home