Train of Thoughts

Saturday, December 28, 2002

I msged Jason just now and this is what I wrote. Pathetic.
Alright. You take care ok? Just checking up on ya. Have a great weekend. :) missed ya! nitenite.
*shrugged* I sounded like I am his momma or gf or smth. sheesh!

I just love the way my hair sways and falls on my shoulders. They’re so lovely! as you can see, I ain't having a bad hair day and they stay put. They’re so beautiful when the wind blows they follow the rhythm and dance with them. They’re alive! :) Oh and they smells nice too. I like to twist them and smell them. Lovely.

Ahhhhh.. It still drizzles a bit. I wish I could just enjoy this moment with someone special. I need to spread love and get it out of my system a lil.

Hah and I guess that explains why I wrote that kind of sms to Jason. eek!!

Since I was so bored out in the evening, I manicured my nails and they look pretty and shiny. ;)

I’ve watched the repetition of survivor 6, Erin Brockavich, a walk to remember and LOTR 2. Nothing much about survivor, they were just reviewing and revealing. Next season will be on the Amazon.
Erin Brockavich was very inspiring and intense. The same thing goes to a walk to remember. heheh.. I was so touched that I cried a lil. Gosh!! LOTR 2 was amazing. And some reviews have been made and they're quite true. heh. Arogorn's greasy hair and slow motion, Legolas who got all the cool moves and etc.

I hate mosquitoes!

Now I wanna go out and feel the rain again. Yes!

I’ve been quite pale these days and I’ve got dark circles and eye bags under my eyes. sheesh. Who cares anyway? I’m still here online. fcuk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.