Train of Thoughts

Sunday, December 22, 2002

Santarina Alert! *vain*


Whew! Such a hectic day today. Went to pragin mall and it was so jam packed. Crowds.. crowds.. crowds.. Gosh, I’m having a slight headache right now. I got Alvin a pressie already and I bought an anklet thinking that I might give it to either Hsin or Dennycia. Hmm. *scratch scratch*

Shant called me up asking for help. He asked me ideas of pressie for Ted and Ming. Kind of funny and it was sort of like a late and chaotic shopping for both of us. Shite! I just recalled that I forgot to buy the Christmas hat and pressie for Shant. Owh!

I went in and out of Laconic for twice I think and I spotted this really REALLY smashing necklace. The necklace itself is stainless steel and the pendant is made out of this tinted glass and its ring is made out of pure silver, they’re three pendants with the necklace. It’s very fashionable in Japan. The color ranges are orange, yellow and green. The others are reddish and bluish. But the thing is that it’s so fucking expensive! It costs rm71.20 after discount. Hmm, I like it a lot and since I’m in search of a really cool necklace so I think that this might add in my collection of accessories. I got to go back and get it. Aim : Burn a hole in my pocket this festive season! *Wobble*

Oh in a week’s time, I could go back to pragin and go to this newly opened tattoo & piercing cum mini record store and get my manson posters.
Rock on!! |m|

oh and get a proper plug for my stretching for god's sake!!

I slept around 3am yesterday morning and got up at 8am. Jasdev and Vinnie came by my house since I can’t make it to ‘Trees’ and hung out till 2 something. I introduced them to Kruder & Dorfmeister, Jazzanova, Apocalytica and lent Vinnie my Smashing Pumpkin live in Canada back in 1997.

By the way, Kalesh called me just now. telling me shits like she feels insecure because of me?! fucks. Why did he even bother to call me while he's afraid that I might tell her that he called? Why he even bothered? Why?? oh yeah merry christmas to you too and he hung up. I assumed that she called. oh whatever... *roll eyes*

Okay, the headache is coming back to me now. Urgh! I better scram and wrap up the pressies. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ I feel like I’m a Santarina! Yay! :)

[soundbites]
Gamma Ray – Heavy Metal Universe (Powerplant)
Disturbed – Darkness & Prayer (Believe)
Disturbed – Shout 2000 (The Sickness)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.