Train of Thoughts

Saturday, December 28, 2002

Went for a foot massage to cure my still swollen ankle with my mum and bumped into someone notorious from my high school and she was with two nuns. Rumor has it that she likes this nun. Jeepers. Yes sir, she is a girl, ahem, I mean lesbian.

Rishant came by my house just now. Before that I went to Island Plaza to let loose. Don’t get me? I was having Goosebumps all over me. Later on, I got myself a Coffee Bean’s Sunrise ice blended. Jon is working there and today is his first day, that’s why I’m there. Hehe.

Hsin was right opposite my house just now. She was with her family to get some pottery I assume so she called me up just now. I wonder if Dennycia is back from the trip to Langkawi.

I still have 4 bucks left on my cell and I seriously need to top it up since it expires on the 4th of Jan 2003.

Fags man. I need fags. *wobble wobble*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.