Argh. I am a zombie. @.@
I was being very unproductive through the weekend, except for helping a friend to finish up her music report and managed to drag along a friend of mine to Dome. Thank you. (You know who you are) I really appreciate your company and particularly your soft side. I bet you know that I’m going to say thank you again. Oh my stuffed stomach, you know I sayang you.
I wasn’t sure about the ga size of my stretching. No wait, correction, I am not sure actually. Well, it bled and I can feel the stinging pain. I guess it is because the stretching is near my cartilage so it somehow causes pain whenever I sleep on my right. Although it makes my right ear looks krek kot for a bit but then I will go on stretching it.
The reason why I don’t want it to be stretched on my first piercing is because it is old now and it’s difficult to stretch it. I think I got it pierced when I was six. The piercing is easy or rather advisable to stretch when it is freshly pierced. Even so, it is not easy to stretch in the first place.
I remembered the time when I stretch this particular piercing, I had 16 silver rings and a few retainers through it. Silver rings as in those you can buy it in the market place for a price that is less than rm10 depends on the size. They’re not pure silver anyway. The whole process of stretching started off kind of tricky as I have to poke it through just by using really flimsy retainers and with the help of baby oil. The baby oil is now sitting nicely on my really messy table I think.
Yes, blood came out so I have to clean the piercing really thoroughly or else it will get infected. However, it is not that advisable if you use retainers to start it off because you use retainers to poke thru the piercing with force. It hurts and it doesn’t give you the nice finish. Well it’s alright that is unless you are the less perfectionist than I am.
Anyway this is stupid. What am I? A piercer? A wannabe is more like it.
I don’t want to delete it cuz I am lazy ok. Besides wasted my energy only. Just ignore me.
Presentation today. It went fine. The lecturer is really nice. He gave nice comments about me. Mwuahahahahahahahh..
Pemmy is handsomely cute. No wait, handsomely charming. Whatever. I secretly call him Prince Charming ever since I got to know him. Sshhh.
Let’s talk about biatch! I saw her today. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee~
That’s it la. Big breast, white tank top, hair tied up snatcher.
Snatcher, snatcher, snatcher.
Fat chance. No Baskin Robins’ ice cream today. Boo.
Thought of the Day : Why locals are reluctant to give our local acts a chance?
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight Tonight
Time is never time at all
You can never ever leave without leaving a piece of youth
And our lives are forever changed
We will never be the same
The more you change the less you feel
Believe
Believe in me
Believe
That life can change, that you're not stuck in vain
We're not the same, we're different tonight
Tonight, so bright
Tonight
And you know you're never sure
But you're sure you could be right
If you held yourself up to the light
And the embers never fade in your city by the lake
The place where you were born
Believe
Believe in me
Believe
In the resolute urgency of now
And if you believe there's not a chance tonight
Tonight, so bright
Tonight
We'll crucify the insincere tonight
We'll make things right, we'll feel it all tonight
We'll find a way to offer up the night tonight
The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight
Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight
Tonight
I was being very unproductive through the weekend, except for helping a friend to finish up her music report and managed to drag along a friend of mine to Dome. Thank you. (You know who you are) I really appreciate your company and particularly your soft side. I bet you know that I’m going to say thank you again. Oh my stuffed stomach, you know I sayang you.
I wasn’t sure about the ga size of my stretching. No wait, correction, I am not sure actually. Well, it bled and I can feel the stinging pain. I guess it is because the stretching is near my cartilage so it somehow causes pain whenever I sleep on my right. Although it makes my right ear looks krek kot for a bit but then I will go on stretching it.
The reason why I don’t want it to be stretched on my first piercing is because it is old now and it’s difficult to stretch it. I think I got it pierced when I was six. The piercing is easy or rather advisable to stretch when it is freshly pierced. Even so, it is not easy to stretch in the first place.
I remembered the time when I stretch this particular piercing, I had 16 silver rings and a few retainers through it. Silver rings as in those you can buy it in the market place for a price that is less than rm10 depends on the size. They’re not pure silver anyway. The whole process of stretching started off kind of tricky as I have to poke it through just by using really flimsy retainers and with the help of baby oil. The baby oil is now sitting nicely on my really messy table I think.
Yes, blood came out so I have to clean the piercing really thoroughly or else it will get infected. However, it is not that advisable if you use retainers to start it off because you use retainers to poke thru the piercing with force. It hurts and it doesn’t give you the nice finish. Well it’s alright that is unless you are the less perfectionist than I am.
Anyway this is stupid. What am I? A piercer? A wannabe is more like it.
I don’t want to delete it cuz I am lazy ok. Besides wasted my energy only. Just ignore me.
Presentation today. It went fine. The lecturer is really nice. He gave nice comments about me. Mwuahahahahahahahh..
Pemmy is handsomely cute. No wait, handsomely charming. Whatever. I secretly call him Prince Charming ever since I got to know him. Sshhh.
Let’s talk about biatch! I saw her today. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee~
That’s it la. Big breast, white tank top, hair tied up snatcher.
Snatcher, snatcher, snatcher.
Fat chance. No Baskin Robins’ ice cream today. Boo.
Thought of the Day : Why locals are reluctant to give our local acts a chance?
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight Tonight
Time is never time at all
You can never ever leave without leaving a piece of youth
And our lives are forever changed
We will never be the same
The more you change the less you feel
Believe
Believe in me
Believe
That life can change, that you're not stuck in vain
We're not the same, we're different tonight
Tonight, so bright
Tonight
And you know you're never sure
But you're sure you could be right
If you held yourself up to the light
And the embers never fade in your city by the lake
The place where you were born
Believe
Believe in me
Believe
In the resolute urgency of now
And if you believe there's not a chance tonight
Tonight, so bright
Tonight
We'll crucify the insincere tonight
We'll make things right, we'll feel it all tonight
We'll find a way to offer up the night tonight
The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight
Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight
Tonight

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home