Train of Thoughts

Monday, March 24, 2003

Hyper Duper

I have no fricking idea why I suddenly sms-ed him last night. OMG. He sounded like he is so damn ready to jump to bed with me like that. Gee, not good. He never did change. “you sure you want to talk to me after all I’ve done to you?” Okay, FINE. I won’t talk to you then. As usual, he is being a dickhead. He meant nothing to his words and actually sounded trying too hard to be flattering. Buster.

The day started off with me being quite unhappy because I was having some discussions with my mom and she didn’t agree with me not even on the slightest bit. I kept my mouth shut then.

Had a fag to cool myself and then I felt happy with my own self. Then there she came around, fucking bitch with big boobs and nose-high attitude. A boastful big time liar. Blame it on her, I get turned off by girls with big boobs because of her. Not that it matters anyway.

So during class, I cranked up a few jokes to lighten up the class, which is very odd. During break time, I saw Eugene nicely sitting there alone with this ‘yeng’ look/pose. Whoah. *faints*

Oh by the way there was some fight going on in college today. It’s now a police case I think. I bumped into the people involved but then again, I was on my way back home so I might just go up to them and ask what happened tomorrow. The thing that Bruce Lee use is call what? Yeah, one of the guys happened to bring that to college and use that to self-protect. Dahsyat.

When I went to the library after my lunch, I saw biatch again. such luck that I have. Sigh.
I just got to know that there is a color-your-mood stone. It changes colors according to your mood!! It’s so cool. My friend’s sister got it in Australia. Really fine stuff.

Went to gurney to have soya bean jelly and laksa, then I saw Charmaine. Damn, she got real cool piercings and she is the ever-hyper girl that I’ve always known. She can never stop saying the word fuck and being all hyped up. Haha. Ohhhh and she likes Lo as well. Heheh *grins* She is a die hard fan of Koffin Kanser. Damn hardcore.

On a more personal note, I re-think about giving away 200 bucks for my spectacles. My cousin told me that it is impossible to take back my order once I’ve paid for 300 as a deposit. Oh damn.

Announcement: this is going to be a hell of a hectic week for me so be advice that you take some emotion measurements and medical precautions to protect your innocent minds from this explicit freak before reading the next entry.

Haha.

something to let you see. buka your mata woik!
Nice abs!?



[soundbites]
DDA – Death of Optimus Prime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.