good morning
Okay, let me go kaput, I’m worried about my studies. I just sat in front of the TV since 6.30pm and I just got off the screen on 10pm. I have Scrubs to catch later on 11pm. bahhh.
I noticed there is a new tv programme by Soong Ai Ling and it sucked. It’s all about fashion crap and how corrupted people are towards fashion. They are living in denial and that they are suppose to be called fashion victims. The BCBG Casablanca-like cerulean cocktail dress doesn’t even look good on her. Ew. They went to a shopping complex and simply pick a girl and give her an hour’s time to shop for the perfect outfit and then pose for the camera and then post it up on the internet, on their site actually and then let people vote for her or something. The host is actually trying real hard to be cute. Yucks. I’m too lazy to fill you in the details anyway. It sucked, that’s all. **cringed**
I was at the beach yesterday and it was good times having to spend it with a good friend. We exchanged experiences and opinions, it was all good for the soul. She taught me how to eat ‘kua chi’ the right way and complemented with a lil bit if whisky and fags. Her face was all red after half a bottle. Oh and we get to see free show like right in front of us. We even tried to throw cigarette buds at them and competed to see who can throw it the furthest. Clean fun.
Got home rather late and then I took a shower and did some reading before I hit the sack. Damn, the classes just have to start at 8 o’clock in the morning. I just hate it when I have wet hair while I sit in class in the morning. Then again I hate it even more when I have oily hair and sweaty hair for the whole day. I was sweating like a pig throughout the day. Gosh, I just washed my hair in the morning for goodness sake. Grrrr.
I have got like a huge, err rather big business project to do and the leader is even worse than hell. He nicely volunteered to be the group leader and what he does is not to hold meetings and wait to do everything in the last minute while he contributed nothing and started to grumble about how terrible our work is. This is not supposed to be happening. When he doesn’t belong to any groups when it comes to doing a marketing plan, he came smirking and asking to join our group. He has got an attitude problem. He doesn’t smile at you when you bump into him head to head. No acknowledgement. He doesn’t response to you when you called out at him or even worse is when you poked him at the shoulder. A deadpan. Okay, I don’t want you to think that I am exaggerating this so I’ll leave a full stop here.
Anyway there are lots of assignments now. I brought back two textbooks of economics and research methodology so I better make use of them while I have the weekend on my side. Needless to say, I ought to write my own notes for marketing management. I HAVE to work hard this semester. Garh.
Oh no worries, I could play guitar for time out. hehe.btw I've changed a few things here and there but blogger doesn't seem to detect the changes. weird.
[soundbites]
Juliana Theory – Emotion is Dead
Okay, let me go kaput, I’m worried about my studies. I just sat in front of the TV since 6.30pm and I just got off the screen on 10pm. I have Scrubs to catch later on 11pm. bahhh.
I noticed there is a new tv programme by Soong Ai Ling and it sucked. It’s all about fashion crap and how corrupted people are towards fashion. They are living in denial and that they are suppose to be called fashion victims. The BCBG Casablanca-like cerulean cocktail dress doesn’t even look good on her. Ew. They went to a shopping complex and simply pick a girl and give her an hour’s time to shop for the perfect outfit and then pose for the camera and then post it up on the internet, on their site actually and then let people vote for her or something. The host is actually trying real hard to be cute. Yucks. I’m too lazy to fill you in the details anyway. It sucked, that’s all. **cringed**
I was at the beach yesterday and it was good times having to spend it with a good friend. We exchanged experiences and opinions, it was all good for the soul. She taught me how to eat ‘kua chi’ the right way and complemented with a lil bit if whisky and fags. Her face was all red after half a bottle. Oh and we get to see free show like right in front of us. We even tried to throw cigarette buds at them and competed to see who can throw it the furthest. Clean fun.
Got home rather late and then I took a shower and did some reading before I hit the sack. Damn, the classes just have to start at 8 o’clock in the morning. I just hate it when I have wet hair while I sit in class in the morning. Then again I hate it even more when I have oily hair and sweaty hair for the whole day. I was sweating like a pig throughout the day. Gosh, I just washed my hair in the morning for goodness sake. Grrrr.
I have got like a huge, err rather big business project to do and the leader is even worse than hell. He nicely volunteered to be the group leader and what he does is not to hold meetings and wait to do everything in the last minute while he contributed nothing and started to grumble about how terrible our work is. This is not supposed to be happening. When he doesn’t belong to any groups when it comes to doing a marketing plan, he came smirking and asking to join our group. He has got an attitude problem. He doesn’t smile at you when you bump into him head to head. No acknowledgement. He doesn’t response to you when you called out at him or even worse is when you poked him at the shoulder. A deadpan. Okay, I don’t want you to think that I am exaggerating this so I’ll leave a full stop here.
Anyway there are lots of assignments now. I brought back two textbooks of economics and research methodology so I better make use of them while I have the weekend on my side. Needless to say, I ought to write my own notes for marketing management. I HAVE to work hard this semester. Garh.
Oh no worries, I could play guitar for time out. hehe.
[soundbites]
Juliana Theory – Emotion is Dead

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home