What is momentary? Love or Hate?
I got the Epson printer today, it’s all new and yeah it’s noisy. Bah, I don’t care as long as I get a printer and get the assignment and stuff printed out then I’m satisfied. Regarding this stuff, I just don’t have the knowledge to fix in this 128 RAM into my cpu, so people, I need assistance!
I felt sore on both of my knees. I felt distracted from nothing. Sometimes I feel like stopping the world around me and enjoy the peacefulness and beauty of this place. The more it evolves, the more nothing that I feel. It’s like I’m becoming numb. Did you notice that I just told you how I feel?
I am sometimes sick of people. At times I am sick of myself.
On a more cheerful note, Jon and Alvin both obtained 7 and 6 A’s respectively. I am proud of them although I secretly hope Jon would get 4 A’s. Why? So that he could continue to study here instead of going somewhere else.
How sad, the people that I can really get along with or rather talk to are slowly going away from me. I felt crappy. Crappy? That is the only word that I can think of which generally speaks for itself. Nahh, nothing bad happen to me today. I get these mood swings keep on changing its direction and style so you can’t really tell if I am alright or otherwise.
That got me thinking of how many people out there who actually really cares and knows me really well. I actually miss Philippe. Nahh, having to say that won’t change a thing in reality. I could only settle for being glad and thankful that he was with me.
Actually I think I miss being loved and now I think I don’t know how to be loved anymore. I couldn’t get in touch with my feminine side or the lovable side of me. All I can be is just being moody, groggy, boyish, depressive and pathetic. I thought I can protect myself from being fallen in love and of which in the end I was hurt kind of scenario, if only I look and act like I am strong. I got so sick of that kind of situation and I thought if anyone could lure me out from being all the stuff that I have mentioned, meaning he is the right one and that he can stand being with Ms. Tough.
I guess I was wrong for having that kind of thinking in the first place.. I know I am a wuss and I am being called a sap by you.
So thank you for reading this post.
The world needs appreciation.
Thank you cowboy caleb for letting me know that Ella Fitzgerald is the next Norah Jones [Correction : Norah Jones is the next Ella Fitzgerald] and thanks to kev for introducing me Carol Kidd and Stacey Kent. I am downloading all of their songs. Thank you.
I got the Epson printer today, it’s all new and yeah it’s noisy. Bah, I don’t care as long as I get a printer and get the assignment and stuff printed out then I’m satisfied. Regarding this stuff, I just don’t have the knowledge to fix in this 128 RAM into my cpu, so people, I need assistance!
I felt sore on both of my knees. I felt distracted from nothing. Sometimes I feel like stopping the world around me and enjoy the peacefulness and beauty of this place. The more it evolves, the more nothing that I feel. It’s like I’m becoming numb. Did you notice that I just told you how I feel?
I am sometimes sick of people. At times I am sick of myself.
On a more cheerful note, Jon and Alvin both obtained 7 and 6 A’s respectively. I am proud of them although I secretly hope Jon would get 4 A’s. Why? So that he could continue to study here instead of going somewhere else.
How sad, the people that I can really get along with or rather talk to are slowly going away from me. I felt crappy. Crappy? That is the only word that I can think of which generally speaks for itself. Nahh, nothing bad happen to me today. I get these mood swings keep on changing its direction and style so you can’t really tell if I am alright or otherwise.
That got me thinking of how many people out there who actually really cares and knows me really well. I actually miss Philippe. Nahh, having to say that won’t change a thing in reality. I could only settle for being glad and thankful that he was with me.
Actually I think I miss being loved and now I think I don’t know how to be loved anymore. I couldn’t get in touch with my feminine side or the lovable side of me. All I can be is just being moody, groggy, boyish, depressive and pathetic. I thought I can protect myself from being fallen in love and of which in the end I was hurt kind of scenario, if only I look and act like I am strong. I got so sick of that kind of situation and I thought if anyone could lure me out from being all the stuff that I have mentioned, meaning he is the right one and that he can stand being with Ms. Tough.
I guess I was wrong for having that kind of thinking in the first place.. I know I am a wuss and I am being called a sap by you.
So thank you for reading this post.
The world needs appreciation.
Thank you cowboy caleb for letting me know that Ella Fitzgerald is the next Norah Jones [Correction : Norah Jones is the next Ella Fitzgerald] and thanks to kev for introducing me Carol Kidd and Stacey Kent. I am downloading all of their songs. Thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home