This is not me
Sometimes troubles just really like to bump into me. What I can do is to snap back and then have regrets later. Pardon me, I really do believe that I am correct but sometimes circumstances came in so I have to give in.
With regrets and anger clinging on to me, I snuggled up on my bed and took a nap and try to forget what just happened. The next thing I know, I was sweating from having a bad dream. I was puking all the way because of some spell that was cast on me by someone who I don’t even know. When I picked up the phone, I can’t tell what it was in the first place and as I am curious to find out, I was standing there clueless while listening to the words and what I figured was some recital of some spell or curse that was casting on to me by a guy whose voice is really gothic. No wait! I don’t think it’s just a guy, I think it was more than one person who possess the same voice? Owh what the heck am I talking about? Having to figure that out, I dropped the phone immediately and then it got louder and louder until the only thing that I can hear is the recital of the spell. The sky outside turned black and stormy. The wind was blowing very strongly that you can even see black shadows flying all around the house in groups. I think I went berserk after that while my sister tried to calm me down. My sister then enchanted to fight back the spell. Later on, as the whole scene is becoming more and more intense, I woke up, feeling all sweaty and pukey. Eek! This is scary.
I think this has something to do what I was thinking before I had this dream. I was mad. I was being discriminated. I was being looked down. And do you think this dream has encouraged me in any way at all to talk on the phone? Go figure. Haha. No effects actually, I don’t think I am a phonie anymore because I have stopped talking on the phone for a damn long time. Talking about phone, the phone bill for this month has gone up.. like WAY up. So there is another reason for me to be screwed happily right in the anus.Maybe you could use an anvil so that in that case you could probably shaped the shape of a penis. oh joy.
Hey, I’m dying to go to the cinema to catch a movie, any takers?
Change Management is having a quiz tomorrow so I need to stop hogging the computer and get back to my studies.
[soundbites]
Dream Theater – Burning My Soul
Creed – Don’t Stop Dancing
Sometimes troubles just really like to bump into me. What I can do is to snap back and then have regrets later. Pardon me, I really do believe that I am correct but sometimes circumstances came in so I have to give in.
With regrets and anger clinging on to me, I snuggled up on my bed and took a nap and try to forget what just happened. The next thing I know, I was sweating from having a bad dream. I was puking all the way because of some spell that was cast on me by someone who I don’t even know. When I picked up the phone, I can’t tell what it was in the first place and as I am curious to find out, I was standing there clueless while listening to the words and what I figured was some recital of some spell or curse that was casting on to me by a guy whose voice is really gothic. No wait! I don’t think it’s just a guy, I think it was more than one person who possess the same voice? Owh what the heck am I talking about? Having to figure that out, I dropped the phone immediately and then it got louder and louder until the only thing that I can hear is the recital of the spell. The sky outside turned black and stormy. The wind was blowing very strongly that you can even see black shadows flying all around the house in groups. I think I went berserk after that while my sister tried to calm me down. My sister then enchanted to fight back the spell. Later on, as the whole scene is becoming more and more intense, I woke up, feeling all sweaty and pukey. Eek! This is scary.
I think this has something to do what I was thinking before I had this dream. I was mad. I was being discriminated. I was being looked down. And do you think this dream has encouraged me in any way at all to talk on the phone? Go figure. Haha. No effects actually, I don’t think I am a phonie anymore because I have stopped talking on the phone for a damn long time. Talking about phone, the phone bill for this month has gone up.. like WAY up. So there is another reason for me to be screwed happily right in the anus.
Hey, I’m dying to go to the cinema to catch a movie, any takers?
Change Management is having a quiz tomorrow so I need to stop hogging the computer and get back to my studies.
[soundbites]
Dream Theater – Burning My Soul
Creed – Don’t Stop Dancing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home