Train of Thoughts

Saturday, March 01, 2003

Tonight, tonight ..

Oh boy, not good. I think I just put on lots of weight. I feel that my stomach is growing. Really NOT good. When I got up yesterday morning I noticed one HUGE pimple right below my belly button! I couldn’t take it anymore and so after I took my shower, I popped it. Ewwwww!! Gosh, those yellowish thingy came out like lava coming out of a volcano. It was like an explosion. It was gross. Here's another one, he said it better than me. Very graphical.

If you ask me what I did last Saturday afternoon, I really can’t remember a thing. I am so forgetful. And I just remembered that I should be printing out the Mercedes-Benz logo and make a sample of formal invitation card for presentation day.

I was somehow forced to change my clothing for three times within less than half an hour! My friends and I should be going to this club name Ouch! but then again something came up and we went out to subaidah and chill instead. Tonight is the night where I can dance the whole night non-stop and have some good old times fun with my bunch of close friends. Hurrah! Heh and it’s a good time for me to sweat. ;)

I got up this morning and I thought of nantha. Oh my gawd! I shouldn’t be. Why? I have a fantasy. It’s about him. Ohh nooooooo… I’d rather take Sami for the fantasy thing. I seriously think that Sami is hot hot hot! But why nantha popped into my head when the fantasy kicked in?! garhhh!! It is suppose to be Sami you brain! Dammit.

Don’t you just hate it when silver turns black? I mean not totally black but it’s blacker than silver? Uhh, you get what I mean right? The hook of my necklace is getting black and not to mention the LOTR look-alike ring that I am wearing now. I will be going back to the shop on Monday to get it polish, yay~ I could take this chance to get a pressie for mom as well. Birthday’s next week.

Crap, I think I have caffeine craving right now.

[soundbites]
Frou Frou – Must Be Dreaming
Apocalyptica – Education
Smashing Pumpkins – Greatrest Hits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garbage - Silence Is Golden

If I am silent then I am not real
But if I speak up then no one will hear
If I wear a mask there's somewhere to hide

Silence is Golden
I have been broken
Safe in my own skin
So nobody wins

If I raise my voice will someone get hurt
And if I can't feel then I won't get touched
If no truths are spoken then no lies can hide

Silence is Golden
Nobody gets in
Safe in my own skin
So nobody wins

Did you hear me speak
Do you understand
Did you hear my voice
Will you hold my hand
Do you understand me

Won't someone listen
Nobody gets in
My body's a temple
But nothing is simple
Silence is golden
I have been broken
Something was stolen
Safe in my own skin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.