Mean. Grouchy. Old. Grumpy.
Scream.
I feel so trapped in my own pace. I need a break from all of these things that has been bothering me. Damn those people who drive around in their EX5 or RG bikes which makes an earsplitting noise. I just wish that one day they can just get into an accident and result in inner bleeding for the head, flesh tearing, suffer severe injuries and die on the spot. I’m so mean and they are so distracting.
Kudos. I had some bihun and two hash browns. That breakfast costs me 2 bucks. The can of cold Nescafe coffee I had cost me almost 2 bucks as well. Darn it. I kind of lost my appetite for the day until night time came and mom cooked some uhh really unprepared dinner. I stuffed it in anyway.
Didn’t you hear me say that I want out? Why can’t I get out? I need out.
I felt mellow for the whole day. I was listening to Mr. Goh although his lecture was boring. I pulled it through anyway while others were talking and yakking all the way.. being bitches and arseholes as usual. The bitches are the worst. They are always talking about fashion, you know girly talk and they never stop bragging about themselves or where they plan to go on their next escapade to dispose off the dollar notes in their purse. Oh, just give me a break.
I didn’t follow my fellow classmates to lunch. I just want to be alone and finish up copying notes and read through the 8 pages case study. Besides, I’m totally broke anyway. Hah.
Right, so just leave me alone and let me do whatever that I want.
Did you accidentally take my pen knife? I can’t seem to find it. Hmmm.
I think I’m getting old and grumpy.
Scream.
I feel so trapped in my own pace. I need a break from all of these things that has been bothering me. Damn those people who drive around in their EX5 or RG bikes which makes an earsplitting noise. I just wish that one day they can just get into an accident and result in inner bleeding for the head, flesh tearing, suffer severe injuries and die on the spot. I’m so mean and they are so distracting.
Kudos. I had some bihun and two hash browns. That breakfast costs me 2 bucks. The can of cold Nescafe coffee I had cost me almost 2 bucks as well. Darn it. I kind of lost my appetite for the day until night time came and mom cooked some uhh really unprepared dinner. I stuffed it in anyway.
Didn’t you hear me say that I want out? Why can’t I get out? I need out.
I felt mellow for the whole day. I was listening to Mr. Goh although his lecture was boring. I pulled it through anyway while others were talking and yakking all the way.. being bitches and arseholes as usual. The bitches are the worst. They are always talking about fashion, you know girly talk and they never stop bragging about themselves or where they plan to go on their next escapade to dispose off the dollar notes in their purse. Oh, just give me a break.
I didn’t follow my fellow classmates to lunch. I just want to be alone and finish up copying notes and read through the 8 pages case study. Besides, I’m totally broke anyway. Hah.
Right, so just leave me alone and let me do whatever that I want.
Did you accidentally take my pen knife? I can’t seem to find it. Hmmm.
I think I’m getting old and grumpy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home