Train of Thoughts

Friday, March 14, 2003

I am broke and I have money problem

Right, I am going to study for the weekend for good. I am officially broke. Anyways the assignments due dates are closing in and the same goes to quizzes. I am pressured.

Once your car road tax is expired, you'll get a saman to go to court on a certain date and pay up a sum of RM1,000 and then get your license gantung for one year. So, I heard you said minum kopi? An amount of RM37 and you can get your arse going. How is this possible? Compare the amount of RM1,000 and RM37. There is a vast difference of RM963 in that. Yepp, that's it. That's call bribery. Have you gone thru this kind of situation?

That is the world today. It's all about the money. The dollar sign. You can even pay up a sum of cash and then you can get yourself an International driving license for that matter. How cool is that eh?

College is a drag. Class starts at 8 in the morning until 4pm and I slept at 2.30am and I got up at 6.30am.

Just in case you are wondering, I'm in the cyber cafe right now.

byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.