Feeling so lonely. I realised that I've made a mistake. I just cant get you out of my head. The times we had together, your hair, accident nose, the thing you do with your lips. Cant forget you..
Precisely 1:36:04pm, this sms was sent to me by K. I was in the library discussing some business project with my fellow course mates and this got me all feeling triumphant.. but then again the feeling didnt last for long. I left the sms in my cellphone so that I could make it as a proof. I am not proud or anything. I just feel troubled because I am not convince of anything that is written or say by him. Im not sure if I should trust him anymore. I have doubts basically. Is he for real? I asked myself and I just wouldnt dare to even think about it. I would avoid the question if I were asked.
So tell me what you think about this whole thing?
Precisely 1:36:04pm, this sms was sent to me by K. I was in the library discussing some business project with my fellow course mates and this got me all feeling triumphant.. but then again the feeling didnt last for long. I left the sms in my cellphone so that I could make it as a proof. I am not proud or anything. I just feel troubled because I am not convince of anything that is written or say by him. Im not sure if I should trust him anymore. I have doubts basically. Is he for real? I asked myself and I just wouldnt dare to even think about it. I would avoid the question if I were asked.
So tell me what you think about this whole thing?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home