Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Gag me. Slap me. Hit me. Whack me. Let me be.

I feel placid now. Not to mention I started college last Tuesday and I’m feeling the pressure already. This is crappy. I feel crappy. Maybe too much grey crayons. Maybe it’s the vodka. Maybe it’s the air. Maybe I’m just tired and I need sleep.

I talked to Jasdev just now. He’s feeling crappy as well. Why is everyone feeling crappy? Sigh.

Wednesday off. Yeehaw!

Sometimes I just feel like an outcast. In fact, I feel like an outcast now.
I feel like I’m being treated like a piece of shit, like I have no dignity. I feel really bad now.

Sorry I just wasted your time for reading this pathetic entry. I feel sorry for my self pitiness. I feel sorry for myself. sometimes I have self-esteem problems. I'm having too little of it.

I need to get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.