For those of you who dont know who Jason Lo is. shame shame. :P
Yepp, gerrard is correct he is the fella who sings Evening News. That hit single and So Julie are from the first album, Days Without Dawn and so, here is a pic of him. Well, actually I do have a few pics of him and of course myself.. together. *duh* I got a few pics with him when he performed for the X-Fresh Music Festival back in September 2002. If you want to have a look at a newer him or *ahem* me.. let me know. If you're lucky, you might get to see me looking like a poodle showing off her middle finger.
Nahhhhh... *drum rolls*

*hum hum*
You... I broke you... It's not true... I've been used, I've been on the evening news..
Cheerio. I'm dead on saturday night.

Yepp, gerrard is correct he is the fella who sings Evening News. That hit single and So Julie are from the first album, Days Without Dawn and so, here is a pic of him. Well, actually I do have a few pics of him and of course myself.. together. *duh* I got a few pics with him when he performed for the X-Fresh Music Festival back in September 2002. If you want to have a look at a newer him or *ahem* me.. let me know. If you're lucky, you might get to see me looking like a poodle showing off her middle finger.
Nahhhhh... *drum rolls*

*hum hum*
You... I broke you... It's not true... I've been used, I've been on the evening news..
Cheerio. I'm dead on saturday night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home