Train of Thoughts

Monday, April 07, 2003

I was drown in a sea of liquor

And I was washed up in a beach made out of cocaine

The sky was made out of LSD

And every tree was made of marijuana

But the cops pulled me over

They did not arrest me

Instead they sucked my d***

And it was beautiful that God came down from heaven

He said to me,

We will no longer spell the word God,

I said how do you wanna spell it, God?

He said gimme a D

Gimme a R

Gimme a U

Gimme a G

Gimme a S

And what does that spell?



stupid fuck. Apparently, I am pissed right now and I feel like killing. I feel like doing some serious damage.

Hmm, the pen knife is really useful at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.