Train of Thoughts

Friday, April 04, 2003

The new plug is up on the stretching. The size is 2ga which was confirmed by the more professional and experienced Eugene. I spend rm34 for the surgical steel plug. I nearly can't twist open the plug to do cleaning after I took my shower! Phew! Now I am terrified no more. :)

Talking about money, I just bought a rm60 reload card and top up my account. It's not like I have a choice. Hotlink only provides either rm60 or rm100 reload card. What's the total again? 34 + 60 = ? You just do the counting for me, I can't look!! *closes eyes with both hands*

Oh, news. A malay lady around the age of 30ish went to this accessory shop that I was in yesterday. She did her belly, lower lip and nose piercing all at ONCE!!! That costs her rm110 and she brought along her son! She even have a Celtic tattoo on her lower back, you know or maybe other words, back lower hips.
Fulamak! Dahsyat I tell you.

I dropped by one-stop yesterday to buy myself a cup of bubble tea, which it sucked because this newbie did it for me. Garh! Anyway I went back to the optometrist and told him that there is a scratch on the edge of my right frame. The color came out and exposed the inner part of the black coating, it is quite obvious seeing that there is one small patch of silver.

With my already problematic eyes, of course I didn't notice it when I picked up the spec so the optometrist being really nice then he agreed to change the frame for me. But wait a minute! There is no similar color available. They just have the silver color of that particular model. Shucks.

After 10 minutes of so called consideration, they managed to persuade me and I changed to the silver color one. Yah and I am wearing it right now. Hur hur.. So okay, the next thing I know everybody and I really mean EVERYBODY thinks that the black color one looks best on me. Garh.. very geram. Erm, maybe not everybody because you didn't manage to see me in either one of them. So screw me anyway for being a nitpicky arse and ignorant-or-illiterate-lil-brat-who-cant-spell-or-form-her-sentence-correctly-and-still-wants-to-have-a-blog-of-her-own :P

Haiyoh, so I made a call to him telling him that I want the black color one back, meaning they will have to call the KL branch to see if it is available or not and will let me know soon. (and they have not call me yet!! Humph.)

Okay, now you know that I am fickle minded.
I don't care man. I paid for that damn shit so I have a say in that alright? lolz.

Bloody hell. I tell you this. Research methodology assignment 2, marketing assignment 1, marketing plan and a final paper all is on Tuesday. Uh-huh. I have not even started on these assignments and haven't study about the final paper either. So not good.

For fucks sake, I'm staying in Malaysia to complete my degree. Hua hua hua.

Stupid fuck. Cheng beng this weekend and my sister is being ________ and will not come back due to 'work commitment'. Dunno lah, you just fill in the blank. Me and mummy will do all the work.

Double stupid fuck. The leader of our business project is being ________ (yah, fill in the blank again) and just left the college and back to his house without responding to the supposed interview with the Benz manager, which he didn't want to make the call in the first place and now since we made an appointment and now he is giving us all this shit. You see, we should go to the branch office of Benz to have an interview with the manager supposedly this week but then now the lecturer already delayed the duration, we have to do it ASAP.

Oh what the heck man. I'll drop this topic this instance cuz it made the deputy leader really annoyed and pissed. Next, I saw her crying when I wind down the window to wave at her when I was on my way back. Aiyah, everybody is tensed lah k?

My ex were online just now. I talked to him for a bit and then I found out that he still can't forget me. He's erm, with or has been with girls who looks like me. Obsession?! Errrr? Unfair to the girl as it may sound or scary and pathetic as it may sound but I have doubts here man.

I am hungry now. My nose bled just now.

[soundbites]
DDA - Nadoken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.