I called the 1300 number of maxis to obtain my puk code 20 minutes ago. I pandai pandai switched off my phone yesterday night after my self-formed assumptions about how pathetic life is and how heartless the people around you can get. Once I got up, hell, I don’t even remember what I did, all I know is that I was pressing the buttons on the keypad and then *blink blink* “SIM card blocked”. SIAL...
I used my house phone to call and the guy, I think his name is Chris, he picked up the phone after 15 seconds and I think he was kind of shocked to hear my morning voice.
I came home around 12 smth and the caffeine kicked in, I couldn’t sleep so I was online yesterday for an hour. My menopause-ing mom kept on nagging or else it would have been more than an hour. But still it didn’t change the fact that, the caffeine was still actively running in my system, I only slept at about 3.15am. Well, probably the effects of alcohol were doing the trick too, I was hyped up when talking to friends online, asks Marvin, and we even talked about hello kitty masks.
*shakes head*
Yesterday was kind of fun, all of us five girls got a lil cheeky with the manager in sega. We asked him to do a striptease and only then we will order another jug of beer. We think that he is hot, haha. The people there are friendly.
Edited: No, people. He did not do a strip tease for us. Damn! I wish man, I REALLY wish!! He said mebbe 3am but then I was on my bed then.. hurhur. No show.
Extra note: If anyone of you who REALLY want a striptease as bad as I am, mebbe we should form a quest in doing so! Preferbly girls.. hehe. I want mutton to do it, I definitely think that he's hot! But sshhhhhhhhh.. don't tell nobody. ;)
Extra extra Note: Let's say if you do have a web cam, restricted to girls only yahh.. you people can find lil devil. heh. Eh dude, you should thank me man, I'm doing free ad for ya! :P
While I was out, the girl who got me Lo’s number told me that now she got me his signature, with my name on it saying that he loves me. Whoah! I do smell something fishy here. First, she got me his number, now she got me his signature and told me that he said ‘WOW-thankyou’ to me. Oh well, hard to explain la, label me as an obscurer.
Despite all those, depression is slowly taking over me.
[soundbites]
Mogwai – Take Me Somewhere Nice
I used my house phone to call and the guy, I think his name is Chris, he picked up the phone after 15 seconds and I think he was kind of shocked to hear my morning voice.
I came home around 12 smth and the caffeine kicked in, I couldn’t sleep so I was online yesterday for an hour. My menopause-ing mom kept on nagging or else it would have been more than an hour. But still it didn’t change the fact that, the caffeine was still actively running in my system, I only slept at about 3.15am. Well, probably the effects of alcohol were doing the trick too, I was hyped up when talking to friends online, asks Marvin, and we even talked about hello kitty masks.
*shakes head*
Yesterday was kind of fun, all of us five girls got a lil cheeky with the manager in sega. We asked him to do a striptease and only then we will order another jug of beer. We think that he is hot, haha. The people there are friendly.
Edited: No, people. He did not do a strip tease for us. Damn! I wish man, I REALLY wish!! He said mebbe 3am but then I was on my bed then.. hurhur. No show.
Extra note: If anyone of you who REALLY want a striptease as bad as I am, mebbe we should form a quest in doing so! Preferbly girls.. hehe. I want mutton to do it, I definitely think that he's hot! But sshhhhhhhhh.. don't tell nobody. ;)
Extra extra Note: Let's say if you do have a web cam, restricted to girls only yahh.. you people can find lil devil. heh. Eh dude, you should thank me man, I'm doing free ad for ya! :P
While I was out, the girl who got me Lo’s number told me that now she got me his signature, with my name on it saying that he loves me. Whoah! I do smell something fishy here. First, she got me his number, now she got me his signature and told me that he said ‘WOW-thankyou’ to me. Oh well, hard to explain la, label me as an obscurer.
Despite all those, depression is slowly taking over me.
[soundbites]
Mogwai – Take Me Somewhere Nice

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home